Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

arf said a movie was bad and three mods exploded into ash like vampires in blade

so you're saying Blade was a documentary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Lord of Pie posted:

so you're saying Blade was a documentary

*turns on blood sprinklers*

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Modichlorians

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I thought those were for Indian politics?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

some modderfuckers always gotta probate uphill

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Buck Wildman posted:

*turns on blood sprinklers*

those sprinklers would've clotted up if the blade franchise cared about the level of realism the fans demand

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

don't make me sixer myself buster

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Marzzle posted:

it'd be a good criteria for new mods if cspam actually needed any. if you're in some weird subforum meta discord you just shouldn't be allowed to mod lest you feel a need to champion your dumbass pals and defend them from getting roasted for their lovely posting

luckily i'm so out of the loop about everything that i basically don't know who the discord people are on here outside of raskolnikov because of his sick avatar

most of my discord activity has been servers that helped me find the right dog and cum coins for making money. as mod i'd be willing to do monthly posts for fundraising. i promise if i ever become a shitcoin billionaire that the causes will get the forums investigated by the deep state

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Yossarian-22 posted:

luckily i'm so out of the loop about everything that i basically don't know who the discord people are on here outside of raskolnikov because of his sick avatar

most of my discord activity has been servers that helped me find the right dog and cum coins for making money. as mod i'd be willing to do monthly posts for fundraising. i promise if i ever become a shitcoin billionaire that the causes will get the forums investigated by the deep state

why does cspam need another mod and why is your pursuit of modship anything more than an opportunistic ploy to fill a (perceived) power vacuum?

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
mods should also have to suffer the same punishment as they dole out

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Marzzle posted:

why does cspam need another mod

it doesn't

Marzzle posted:

and why is your pursuit of modship anything more than an opportunistic ploy to fill a (perceived) power vacuum?

it's not

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

lmao imagine posting on a discord for a discussion forum

for real

lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

op I understand you're having fun but please don't bring this gimmick to other threads I read. thank you and namaste

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

grieving for Gandalf posted:

op I understand you're having fun but please don't bring this gimmick to other threads I read. thank you and namaste

for sure comrade

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

TRUMP *clique*

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i lasted 4,5minutes in a cspam trump thread discord before being banned

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
make hillary clinton a cspam mod

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

cspam is great because cspam is good

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

"It's under 12, he is the chosen one."

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Why does C-SPAM have so many IKs? Which threads are so bad the mods needed deputies to do their work for them?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Yossarian-22 posted:

being a mod here will keep me away from the discord so it'll be good for my mental well being

every one of my posting enemies is on the discord. nuke that place

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

super sweet best pal posted:

Why does C-SPAM have so many IKs? Which threads are so bad the mods needed deputies to do their work for them?

it's mostly because cspam moderation is so despised by its usebase that popular threads are naturally driven through provocations to elect their own iks

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

lollontee posted:

it's mostly because cspam moderation is so despised by its usebase that popular threads are naturally driven through provocations to elect their own iks

all mods are cops and all iks are collaborators

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Gringostar posted:

all mods are cops and all iks are collaborators

alright fine. ill take the buttons

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
its a position with explicitly zero responsibilities so its mostly there to make you feel increasingly impotent for not just probating the entire forum every friday evening

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Tiler Kiwi posted:

its a position with explicitly zero responsibilities so its mostly there to make you feel increasingly impotent for not just probating the entire forum every friday evening

finally, mod transparency

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

discord elysium

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

for the record, I think tiler kiwi is doing a good job on the thread about that troublesome lawyer (even if shagaletic got scared off by button having instead of getting dejected at the eternal font of the correctness of its posters and leaving of their own accord)

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tiler Kiwi posted:

being made to feel like daddys little bitch by a hooting crowd of abusers is kinda why i post here in the first place too

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Marzzle posted:

finally, mod transparency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKHzTtr_lNk

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

any good politics forum needs an attempted coup imo

also, modding is easy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lollontee posted:

being made to feel like daddys little bitch by a hooting crowd of abusers is kinda why i post here in the first place too

those who play with the devil's toys will be brought by degrees to feel like daddy's little bitch

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Judakel posted:

every one of my posting enemies is on the discord. nuke that place

you and i aren't so different friend

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

Think it's just because so many threads are too big, they end of having smaller crossover between them so they want one random dude who is familiar for a thread.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

comedyblissoption posted:

discord elysium

1. [Half Light - Medium] "What the gently caress did you just say about me, you little bitch?"
2. "I am not owned!"
3. Say nothing

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

any good politics forum needs an attempted coup imo

also, modding is easy

you probably need more than two hands to add up the number of attempted cspam coups and possibly just as many to add up all the successful ones

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Homeless Friend posted:

Think it's just because so many threads are too big, they end of having smaller crossover between them so they want one random dude who is familiar for a thread.

beat-mods good, threadbans bad

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 393 days!
I've never been on discord in my life

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
its nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bideo James