Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
There is no point being a moderator on this website until Jeffrey stops entertaining the whims of the small cohort of freaks and losers that a substantial percentage of the mods on this site are apparently literally terrified of, because giving someone a six-hour probation gets you cyberstalked by a bunch of hooting clowns who apparently have either telepathic mind control powers over the site owner or lots of blackmail material on Jeffrey. tired of watching the staff struggle for literal weeks to find one of the few actually nice people left on this website who're dumb enough to be a mod, then hurling them to the loving wolves until they leave the website forever because they're utterly miserable here. i can no longer be a party to this horrendous loving social experiment of finding people too nice and screwed up to stand up for themselves, telling them they're no longer allowed to be mad when people are utter jackasses to them, and then hurling them into a bunch of loving ridiculous abuse to see how long they stick around and obey the commands to just sit back and take it.
/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
You can tell somebody is a good moderator who cares about this website because they throw a hissy fit and ban themself if you threaten to take away their blue star

whiskey patrol
Feb 26, 2003
not even a ban - a 6 hour probe LOL at that utterly weak rear end poo poo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao made my thread two minutes after nooooooooo

There is no point being a moderator on this website until Jeffrey stops ent

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i can no longer be a party to this horrendous loving social experiment of finding people to post lolicon and get brutally owned by their own subforum daily

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Good soup! posted:

lmfao made my thread two minutes after nooooooooo

There is no point being a moderator on this website until Jeffrey stops ent

i thought you saw mine first which made it even funnier lol

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I wonder if a system started by an abuser and is entirely word of mouth recommendations is going to select the most insane freaks possible? Nah, should be fine.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol gently caress, I shouldn't have even said anything hahaha

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

There is no point being a moderator on this website until Jeffrey stops entertaining the whims of the small cohort of freaks and losers that a substantial percentage of the mods on this site are apparently literally terrified of, because giving someone a six-hour probation gets you cyberstalked by a bunch of hooting clowns who apparently have either telepathic mind control powers over the site owner or lots of blackmail material on Jeffrey. tired of watching the staff struggle for literal weeks to find one of the few actually nice people left on this website who're dumb enough to be a mod, then hurling them to the loving wolves until they leave the website forever because they're utterly miserable here. i can no longer be a party to this horrendous loving social experiment of finding people too nice and screwed up to stand up for themselves, telling them they're no longer allowed to be mad when people are utter jackasses to them, and then hurling them into a bunch of loving ridiculous abuse to see how long they stick around and obey the commands to just sit back and take it.
/

this doesn't seem like a good thing to use as your own probation reason

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
I wish I had arfs incredible posting power

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i was thinking about this yesterday. it is astounding the amount of things arf has kicked off with just a few posts

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Im going to be honest. The "user losing posting privileges for 6 hours" after that long rear end melodramatic probation reason is a really good punchline

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I wish I had arf’s incredible posting power

Three mods down from posting "AIDS"

It's just incredible

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

Im going to be honest. The "user losing posting privileges for 6 hours" after that long rear end melodramatic probation reason is a really good punchline

"I'm just like those monks who set themselves on fire" - Main Painframe wearing a coat to a protest on a warm day.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
at least we're being up front about using lepers colony as mods personal manifesto live journal page

some mods write a paragraph on mod trench warfare and the smudged morality of poster after poster sent into the mod kill zone and the indelible nature of the soul and sin
others post cp and autoban

:shrug:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

"I'm just like those monks who set themselves on fire" - Main Painframe wearing a coat to a protest on a warm day.

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I call upon all posters to do everything they can to stop the small cohort of freaks and losers that a substantial percentage of the mods on this site are apparently literally terrified of. Thank you. Now watch this probe. *posts loli*

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I don't want to pile on, but Main Painframe wasn't even involved in yesterday's events that I'm aware of and they're freaking out. they probably need to have their star taken away, too, they're a hair's breadth from a similar meltdown

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
gently caress you main paineframe you little crybaby bitch boy

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

:five:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

im so tired of all these jokes about pedo mods, if only we could find some way to stop them

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
imagine being a volunteer internet cop

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I don't want to pile on, but Main Painframe wasn't even involved in yesterday's events that I'm aware of and they're freaking out. they probably need to have their star taken away, too, they're a hair's breadth from a similar meltdown

hell I guess their star's already gone. ArfJason really did some aikido on the mods this time

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Mods were invented to protect the bourgeoisie's property. gently caress them,

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

is he seriously melting down over debbie does dagon and flavius getting got because I can hardly loving fit that concept into my mind

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

im not surprised the mods wouldn't be fond of a joke they felt got too old

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Restoring the honor of the mods by performing the noble ritual of seppuku with my toy lightsaber and then taking a long nap

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

kolby posted:

gently caress you main paineframe you little crybaby bitch boy

that you, iron shiek?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

one more mod and arf becomes an ace in a day

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

is he seriously melting down over debbie does dagon and flavius getting got because I can hardly loving fit that concept into my mind

I think he melted down because someone posted a demod Roth thread, who is one of the few good mods. But uh, befitting a dnd mod he took something really dumb way too loving seriously lmao.

Beatwad
Jun 18, 2005
rip to all the fallen mods this memorial day

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

if you take down enough mods, are you granted new levels of posting powers

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

I think he melted down because someone posted a demod Roth thread, who is one of the few good mods. But uh, befitting a dnd mod he took something really dumb way too loving seriously lmao.

I love the forums dot something awful dot com internet web site

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

THE MODERATOR WAS DESTROYED

You will obtain the Mod Soul

and the power that is beyond human imagination.

User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

big eve fartlow energy

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

Holy poo poo

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

You can't stop an ent
how would you even try

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog