Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Why is there another guy with your avatar who is not you

he was complaining or something about avs in qcs and i asked for someone to find the worst av on he servers so i could give it to him so someone bought him that as a troll of both me and him. hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Smythe posted:

he was complaining or something about avs in qcs and i asked for someone to find the worst av on he servers so i could give it to him so someone bought him that as a troll of both me and him. hosed up

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

that posters avatar is looking in a different direction and has no glasses.

yep

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Smythe posted:

lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Smythe posted:

rekt

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Smythe posted:

:cawg:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

twenty years on this forum and I’ll never understand or remember the drama

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i gotta admit that the first time i read this thread's title my brain filled in some spaces and thought it said "there is no point being a moderator on this website until Jeffrey stops paying rent" and i was confused briefly

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:cheers: to my postin pals

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
wait so what happened

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

The Protagonist posted:

wait so what happened

idk its really hard to make this thing out (after reading the the thread) as anything but a bunch of c-spam goons marching into qcs one by one to defend some pretty heinous poo poo because of teams.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

often, when things are kicking off on the something awful forums, i'm to busy living life in the real world where things actually matter

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i am harry posted:

often, when things are kicking off on the something awful forums, i'm to busy living life in the real world where things actually matter

go on...

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i am harry posted:

work calmed down for a couple of days so i could post with some pals and then this poo poo blew up and welp

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
drat this a good thread, thx op

Trumop

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I actually disagree.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

e:the very few times he's dropped the irony it's just been straight-up rage that this forum exists

hey haha its me. ive always said this forum/trump thread shouldnt be closed, so i doubt every single thing u said. Got any examples or are you going to be a lil bitch and keep the bullshit talk like were back in january last year??

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

how the gently caress would you know? I never say anything to you because you're quite open about not giving a poo poo

people asked me to stay on to help pick the replacement, and I expressed my willingness to do so in the "please find a replacement so I can quit" post that you probably read for the first time today. and even that first mod forum post was after months of quietly PMing with the only admins who actually cared about the politics forums

with your encyclopedia knowledge of politics forum drama, maybe you could've helped the replacement mod hunt take weeks instead of months. admins hadn't even fuckin started the process yet by the time I left. much more fun to come whining about it now though, it's always everyone's fault except your own, which is really what all this is about

sorry that I shook up the fun little narrative you all were already shopping around where I'm just some dumbass who just couldn't be removed no matter how hard everyone was trying to push me out

the forums are having a crisis every two loving weeks. don't you have more important things to deal with than me suggesting that the admins of this website might be partially responsible for some of the problem? if you're gonna pick fights with people, at least pick them over important forums poo poo rather than petty personal feuds. if you don't like it, hang up your star like I did so people stop expecting anything from you

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
accept the call to forum battle, yinlock

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
:qq:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

gonna cry?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

how the gently caress would you know? I never say anything to you because you're quite open about not giving a poo poo

people asked me to stay on to help pick the replacement, and I expressed my willingness to do so in the "please find a replacement so I can quit" post that you probably read for the first time today. and even that first mod forum post was after months of quietly PMing with the only admins who actually cared about the politics forums

with your encyclopedia knowledge of politics forum drama, maybe you could've helped the replacement mod hunt take weeks instead of months. admins hadn't even fuckin started the process yet by the time I left. much more fun to come whining about it now though, it's always everyone's fault except your own, which is really what all this is about

sorry that I shook up the fun little narrative you all were already shopping around where I'm just some dumbass who just couldn't be removed no matter how hard everyone was trying to push me out

the forums are having a crisis every two loving weeks. don't you have more important things to deal with than me suggesting that the admins of this website might be partially responsible for some of the problem? if you're gonna pick fights with people, at least pick them over important forums poo poo rather than petty personal feuds. if you don't like it, hang up your star like I did so people stop expecting anything from you

lmfao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!

ArfJason posted:

hey haha its me. ive always said this forum/trump thread shouldnt be closed, so i doubt every single thing u said. Got any examples or are you going to be a lil bitch and keep the bullshit talk like were back in january last year??

drat you have a pretty good memory for just an internet slapfight from January 2020

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i am like a child, who has wandered into the middle of a movie

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
what you gonna do about it, post 5000 billion times a day about how the pinkposting nazi forum closed your epic trump thread? i certainly hope not cause that would be devastating.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!

ArfJason posted:

what you gonna do about it, post 5000 billion times a day about how the pinkposting nazi forum closed your epic trump thread? i certainly hope not cause that would be devastating.

qq moar :troll:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
missed ppl thinking arf is raging behind the monitor at cspams existence, another lmfao

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!

Homeless Friend posted:

missed ppl thinking arf is raging behind the monitor at cspams existence, another lmfao

he's laughing, actually

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

dude is so epic care hes imitating my low effort trolls lol. as they say, buttsalt is the sincerest form of flattery

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

he's laughing, actually

yes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!

ArfJason posted:

dude is so epic care hes imitating my low effort trolls lol. as they say, buttsalt is the sincerest form of flattery

I'm not so epic care that i am buttsalt. How could you say this?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

haha

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

rookie letters. step it up if you wanna get on my level

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFBIz3Sm5ZY

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lots of victory wine flowing