Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Time to fire up your favorite twitter app and follow a bunch of ITK's with numbers in their name and no profile pic! It's the summer transfer window and the poo poo is already flying out of helicopters and car parks and dildo factories.

Talk transfers here, and remember if it aint bold he aint sold. If you post something in bold you better back it up with an official club account confirming it or suffer the indignity of a 6 hour joke probation!!!!

Here's one to start

Mike Maignan from Lille to Milan is a done deal

https://twitter.com/acmilan/status/1397912584460722183

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/1397819276837502979

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

I said the Bundesliga was turning into the SPL, but I was actually kidding

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm filling my fax machine with toner and driving around town with my windows open to comment on the latest rumours every time I stop at the lights.

Apparently Leeds want to pay £40m for buendia which strikes me as a lot but idk what the value of players are anymore.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Firing up my burofax

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Donnarumma has liked Juve's post about Allegri returning so therefore that is where he is going. oval office.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

the sex ghost posted:

I'm filling my fax machine with toner and driving around town with my windows open to comment on the latest rumours every time I stop at the lights.

Apparently Leeds want to pay £40m for buendia which strikes me as a lot but idk what the value of players are anymore.

similar rumors that Villa are in around that price. he was very good in the Championship but it does seem like an insane amount of money.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Gigi Galli posted:

Donnarumma has liked Juve's post about Allegri returning so therefore that is where he is going. oval office.

Honestly it's pretty surprising he wasn't at Juve 3 years ago and it shows how far Juve has fallen, smh

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Manchester United are definitely signing Sancho this year, last summer was just a practice.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

similar rumors that Villa are in around that price. he was very good in the Championship but it does seem like an insane amount of money.

He's excellent and should go to a better club than Leeds, Villa or Arsenal imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Gotta say, being on the other side of 'prem team nicks all your best players' feels fairly cool

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this seems bad lol

https://twitter.com/AaronJStokes/status/1397888007311663104?s=20

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
There is suddenly a lot of talk about Xhaka going to Roma. Sounds good imo.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

Sounds more like the Arsenal front office are going to give him a lifetime contract.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
liverpool are signing an injury prone cb in an attempt to have a hilarious follow up joke to the 2020/2021 season

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

we all love the permanent transfer thread

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Excited to see who gets Leicester’s annual 60m+ ticket out of the club this time. Tielemans, Maddison, Fofana? Will hate to see it happen regardless but the strategy as a whole seems to work out.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

blue footed boobie posted:

I thought the Albanians hated them?

risky move imo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

tbp posted:

liverpool are signing an injury prone cb in an attempt to have a hilarious follow up joke to the 2020/2021 season

lmao

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

I'm really curious to see what happens with Cyle Larin and Jonathan David.

Larin only has one more year on his contract so my guess is he's leaving Besiktas and West Ham seem to be the most likely destination but I wonder if he's willing to give up the Champion's League; there's been some speculation he might go to Italy but I'm not seeing any reporting beyond One Soccer theorizing.

Jonathan David's another beast entirely; he went to Lille instead of a Prem team specifically because he wanted first team minutes and now he has a chance to play CL as well as be a cornerstone for Lille's rebuild and that 30M price tag they paid might mean they're not willing to sell him off just yet. At the same time they might be so desperate for cash that they're happy to ship him off to a team willing to pay a premium for a decent striker and rumours are circling that Leeds, Liverpool and Arsenal want him (I really hope he doesn't go to Arsenal)

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

sebzilla posted:

Manchester United are definitely signing Sancho this year, last summer was just a practice.

I love how the Foden / Sancho tables have turned

(Both are great players it was just funny reading endless articles espousing how Foden had hosed up by not following Sancho’s lead and well well well how’s that going)

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1398172234448093189

please don't be another permacrock

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1398247616933249029?s=19

A done deal no less

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Be more useful than Keita.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Bold move.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Managerial carousel in Italy right now

All but official or maybe official I’m lazy

Allegri from his couch to Juve
Simone Inzaghi from Lazio to Inter
Spalletti from Inters books to Napoli
Gattuso from Napoli to Fiorentina
Juric from Hellas to Torino
Mourinho from unemployment to Roma

Maybes:

Giampaolo from the bin to Sampdoria
Pirlo from Juve to Sassuolo
Mihajlovic from Bologna to Lazio

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
Seeing the managerial carousel in Italy, here is the managerial carousel in Germany

Flick from Bayern to Germany
Nagelsmann from Leipzig to Bayern
Marsch from Salzberg to Leipzig
Rose from Mochengladbach to Dortmund
Hutter from Frankfurt to Monchengladbach
Glasner from Wolfsburg to Frankfurt
Seoane from Young Boys to Bayer Leverkusen

Maybe:
Van Bommel from unemployment to Wolfsburg

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/DavidAmoyal/status/1398354607118684163

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1398365074390196226

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Buffon finishing his career in Serie B is a little strange but since it’s with Parma it’d be very nostalgic.

I wonder what Inters price is on Hakimi. He’s been infuriatingly good and wingbacks of his quality are hard to find.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Gigi Galli posted:

Buffon finishing his career in Serie B is a little strange but since it’s with Parma it’d be very nostalgic.

I wonder what Inters price is on Hakimi. He’s been infuriatingly good and wingbacks of his quality are hard to find.

If he stayed at Juve he would have been finishing his career outside the Italian leagues if Juve keep going with this super league poo poo.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1399019824739721219

I would imagine that confirms De Gea will be leaving in favour of Henderson getting the number 1 shirt

Romero is out of contract this summer too, but he's been fully memory-holed and I can't see Heaton wanting to come in as third-choice

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
apparently Chelsea want to sign Lukaku

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

vyelkin posted:

I'm getting flashbacks to the first time this happened itt. No amount of Sanchochat can harm me because I've seen Lukakuchat, 30 pages of it

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

vyelkin posted:

What year is this again

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
chelsea have just had a really expensive striker prove himself a clown so they need

wait

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

vyelkin posted:

I think Inter are going to try to keep him. They’re already losing Hakimi and maybe Lautaro Martinez depending on how desperate they get for money. He was really good this season, though. Perfect fit in Conte’s system; I’m not sure he’d be as effective in Chelsea’s.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I remember when United fans collectively lost their poo poo over Lukaku posting the team’s speed test results.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Tomori making his loan a permanent move looks to be done. This guys' usually very good with Milan transfers:

https://twitter.com/AntoVitiello/status/1399392496711520260

Would like to bold that soon. Apparently Romagnoli might re-sign without a raise as well, which would be nice as a backup.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1399366008666734600

Kun to Barca is a done deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
As far as I can tell Barca are poo poo now and about to go bust because they owe the super league all their money so good idea to get some signatures now. Aguero can still go imo so will be interesting to see how he gets on in Spain. I say 'interesting', I won't actually watch any Barcelona matches but you get the idea