Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
So sayeth my Snapple bottle.

Discuss amongst yourselves...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

according to their labels, Snapple also believes that mangoes can suffer madness

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

nut posted:

according to their labels, Snapple also believes that mangoes can suffer madness

Yea they go bananas.

Apparently it takes two to mango also.

nut

KaBob posted:

Yea they go bananas.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

KaBob posted:

Yea they go bananas.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my snapple bottle is telling me to go to the abandoned house at the end of darkpassage rd at midnight and to come alone

also i'm supposed to bring a shovel

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Luvcow posted:

my snapple bottle is telling me to go to the abandoned house at the end of darkpassage rd at midnight and to come alone

well, you know what they say; for god's sake do whatever it wants

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

well, you know what they say; for god's sake do whatever it wants

:hai:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

the moonlit darkness in the garden is still and silent . . . too silent

until, somewhere in the mist, the faint but distinct click of a snapple cap is heard

ty nesamdoom!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
A hushed whisper, taunting.

"Snaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppplllleeeeee"

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Nosfereefer

i keep dreaming of distinctly bottled fruit drinks. they call on me to join with them

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

the moonlit darkness in the garden is still and silent . . . too silent

until, somewhere in the mist, the faint but distinct click of a snapple cap is heard

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
from inside the barren ancient living room the sound of a snapple cap skittering across the floor, frightened i swing the beam of my flashlight to the left and see it skitter pst the doorway

Nosfereefer

deep beneath the surface of every fresh snapple beverage hides strange and ancient secrets man should never know

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

deep beneath the surface of every fresh snapple beverage hides strange and ancient secrets man should never know

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

Disodium ethylenediaminetetracthulhufhtagnate

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Printing out the "Disputed Facts" section of the Snapple Wikipedia page before I have to face them. I can only pray it will take away some of their power.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

I was walking down a dark street sipping a Fruitopia when it all went black.

I faded in to the sound of clacking caps an a voice saying "This is Snapple territory!" before blacking out again.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Baby bunnies are called kittens.

Snapple has spoken.

Khanstant
why did yall put ham, the worst meat, on pizza?

Escape From Noise

Hauled before the Snapple tribunal to stand trial for my refusal to believe all Snapple Facts.

Escape From Noise

Khanstant posted:

You're just going to skip over the pineapple thing?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Khanstant posted:

Excuse me, it's CANADIAN BACON.

Escape From Noise

KaBob posted:

Back bacon?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

B-eh?-con

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Eh, I'm all sticky.

biosterous

KaBob posted:

nah in canada we put ham chunks on hawai'ian pizza

i never get this pizza i don't like it. other people can have it that's fine

backbacon should be used for sammiches imo

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

hawaiian pizza is the height of gourmet cuisine compared to this abomination

the mcdonalds hula burger

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

quote:

The Hula Burger was a meatless burger introduced in the 1960's by Ray Kroc to McDonald's. It was a substitute for American Catholics that would not eat meat on Fridays. The burger was a slice of grilled pineapple with cheese on a bun. The burger was pulled after riots in several predominantly catholic cities (Boston, Worcester, Springfield) left more than 7,000 people dead and 9 McDonalds workers crucified on "Golden Arches".
Ingredients: Bun, Pineapple and Cheese
Date of introduction: 1963
Created by: Ray Kroc

:stare:

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

I would eat that. I fuckin love cooked pineapple in all its forms.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
the "cheese" is a deal breaker

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
ketchup chip

Escape From Noise

I want to see the Snapple Facts they won't let them print!

Nosfereefer

huh, i tried to look up the factory listed on this bottle but google just shows an abandoned fishing village in maine...

Finger Prince

fps_nug posted:

ketchup chip

Lays is doing a promotion right now "who did it better" among the different frito-lay products, so they've got sweet chilli heat Doritos and Lays, white cheddar Smartfood popcorn and white cheddar Lays, jalapeno cheese Cheetos and jalapeno cheese Lays, and finally to get to the point, All Dressed Ruffles vs All Dressed Lays.
All Dressed Lays is triumphant. It is what All Dressed chips always should have been.
(incidentally, Ketchup Doritos own).

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Snapple fact #110

Frogs never drink.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

huh, i tried to look up the factory listed on this bottle but google just shows an abandoned fishing village in maine...

alnilam

KaBob posted:

Snapple fact #110

Frogs never drink.

you don't *hic* you don't fukken know me, snnnnnapple

ty manifisto

Manifisto

quote:

The Hula Burger was a meatless burger introduced in the 1960's by Ray Kroc to McDonald's. It was a substitute for American Catholics that would not eat meat on Fridays. The burger was a slice of grilled pineapple with cheese on a bun. The burger was pulled after riots in several predominantly catholic cities (Boston, Worcester, Springfield) left more than 7,000 people dead and 9 McDonalds workers crucified on "Golden Arches".
Ingredients: Bun, Pineapple and Cheese
Date of introduction: 1963
Created by: Ray Kroc

hahaha

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

Finger Prince posted:

I would eat that. I fuckin love cooked pineapple in all its forms.

you eat that it just seems impossible because 90% of the pineapple will squelch out after the first bite