Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is it coming home?
No
Nah
Nae
Grado
View Results

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Her Dryer posted:

If I had to guess what our first line up would be...

Marshall

McTominay Gallagher/Cooper Tierney

Forrest/O'Donnell Christie McGinn McGregor Robertson

Dykes/Adams

(Clarke might actually play McTominay as a defensive mid it just occurred to me, in which case Christie drops out and both Gallagher and Cooper play)

I'm not actually that fussed about getting out of the group, it's our first appearance at a major finals in nearly a quarter of a decade so I'm just going to enjoy it :)
Robertson seems to think it’ll be him and Tierney together on the left in a back five. That seems like a waste — both of them are good enough to play further forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU