Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Where was Hornswoggle on that night?

:magemage:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Coulda been a Hitman...

Maybe even a Shitman...

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

tao of lmao posted:

You leave butt the shitman fart out of this!!

BtSF has an alibi.

Bret Hart, on the other hand...

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Cornwind Evil posted:

In a way, I do believe "Chris Benoit" was innocent.

Let me clarify. Chris Benoit the man was guilty of the two murders, all shitposts aside. Had he lived, he should have been tried and convicted of them. But I look at the sheer degradation of his brain, and many studies about how brain damage, ESPECIALLY frontal lobe brain damage, can cause drastic alterations of personality, removal of impulse control, and higher aggression from loving with the amygdala, and in all honesty, I think that a few days before that weekend, something finally just broke apart. The man we knew, who wrestled all those matches, died. All that was left was a chaotic mess of destructive urges that exploded at the very first touch on them, likely something Nancy said or did. Whatever it was was irrelevant: Chris' brain was probably the equivalent of nitroglycerine; ANYTHING would have set it off. He exploded, killed her, and that was the final push that led to his son's death and his own suicide: he probably felt he couldn't live after doing it nor, terrible logic of it aside, that he could leave his son an orphan knowing his father killed his mother. Considering autopsy reports say that Daniel was drugged before he was killed so he never knew what happened, plus, you know, the dogs are in the enclosed pool area, and that's not really the behaviour of a 'pure murderer', who basically kill due to a complete lack of empathy. It's hair splitting, I know, but if he'd lived, I think he'd probably have been tried for second degree murder, and for all we know, might have had a shot at an insanity defense. Maybe. The calling in and saying they had food poisoning is the lone, albeit fairly large hole in this theory. If he broke the way I think he did, would he have that degree of temporary self preservation so he could finish 'what he had to do'?

I also think Eddie's death was the other highest defining factor. I think if life had been kinder and Eddie's body had zigged instead of zagged, if his heart lesions had been less severe or caught earlier or it had kicked in when he was with people who would have gotten him immediate medical aid and he'd survived, Benoit wouldn't have done it. I think he would have called Eddie and Eddie would have talked him out of it, gotten him help. I think, at worst, Benoit might have just committed suicide. But that's life. Full of what ifs and only ifs.

Please don't blame a latino for a white man's crime.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Chris Benoit was killed by the Deep State to hide their crimes!

OR WAS HE?!?

Maybe...

Maybe Chris Benoit...

is...

Q!!!

(You can't read his shirt because you don't know the code, but it says Chris Benoit is Q. Trust me on this. I'm from the Internet.)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Cavauro posted:

nuff said

nuff said

drat, and I thought Pastamania was Hogan's greatest crime.