Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Bob
Jun 1, 2000

quote:

Yer toes tasted a dairylea.

quote:

Your toes tasted of dairylea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Bob
Jun 1, 2000
I'm two episodes into NZ1 and maybe it's just cos I came off the back of AU but Jeremy seems fine. At least I like him a lot more than forgettable bald man from AU, and at least so far the studio bits have flowed better than they did for AU, where everything felt just kinda.. dead and flat between the tasks.

I also feel a bit bad for the nervous girl on the far left who has dropped some absolute banger dry jokes that just nobody has reacted to.

Guy can get lost.

Lord Bob
Jun 1, 2000
The "I stole your girl" sequence from NZ was such a highlight

Lord Bob
Jun 1, 2000
The "don't give a gently caress" contestants like Liza can be so much fun, especially cos Liza did care about some tasks, but also just bailed when she wanted to. Her giggling and running away from the cake sitting was such a delight, as was hiding from the production team in a graveyard after running away from the candle task.

And "call your agent" was such an incredible atomic put-down, it was astonishing there were any molecules of Russel left on that stage.

Lord Bob
Jun 1, 2000
On yet another rewatch of the whole series and reaching season 5 I'd never been quite so fully struck by how wonderfully Sally's aesthetic instincts and film-making abilities shined in the creative tasks and contrasted with her complete inability to compete in any of the practical tasks.

The alex birthing film had such well crafted lighting