Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
I'm amazed that Lucy Beaumont is married to Jon Richardson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Trig Discipline posted:

That sounds like the perfect match, though - he's basically constantly overfunctioning and she validates it by being completely nonfunctional.

Seriously though I was surprised to see people saying they didn't like Lucy because she's one of my favorite parts of this season.

You and I have very different definitions of the perfect match, because that sounds infuriating and tiring 100% of the time to me. But yes, I love every second of that mad woman and the things she says. I wonder how much is an act (if anything).

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Disappointed to see Drac's reflection in the table at the start of the floating task, but that would have been a lot of work to remove.