Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Escobarbarian posted:

Oh I just realised season 9 has David Baddiel in it. That dude’s become such a piece of poo poo that I’m honestly considering skipping it

He doesn't black up, and it's clear his mind has gone a bit, making his recent actions a lot more explicable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

evobatman posted:

I read somewhere that all the UK comedians have the same manager, and either you're with that agency and get put on all the panel shows and Live at the Apollo variants, or you might as well be dead because nobody is ever going to hear about you.

And they all went to the same school and know each other from there.

Avalon

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

itry posted:

A clucking, egg laying, rabbit is weird all on its own.

A clucking, egg laying, rabbit is weirder than a horny man wanting to gently caress a sexualised cartoon rabbit from an ad campaign in the modern world, tbh. I'm not commenting on whether that's good or bad, but it's a fact.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

'I don't think it's necessary for me to specify who lost that round' got the biggest laugh from me. Looks like 3 non-poo poo English language taskmasters from now on, truly we live in a time of wonders.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

smackfu posted:

That cricket task was the most bewildering in all the many seasons of Taskmaster I’ve watched.

It all would've made perfect sense if the Giraffe had bothered to go for the catch

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Leraika posted:

I believe in hell bucket

It was solid, but it only won against the worst competition in history

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Some Strange Flea posted:

For non-UK folks, she’s one of the dragons in our shark tank.

Dragons would comfortably win an air or land battle, but underwater would be interesting...

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

stev posted:

That has task written all over it. I hope it means a return of the 'do X, you have until the recordings' style tasks.

I feel like a lot of tasks would work better if they didn't have a tight time limit. 'Do the stupidest thing' could've had some wild results if they had months to come up with something.

"You have to do something stupid on purpose, you can't just be stupid" might be the most unjust Greg ruling in taskmaster history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

SixFigureSandwich posted:

I just realized you could take nearly any two actors from The Good Place as Taskmaster and assistant, eg Ted Danson & Kristen Bell

Jason is the Taskmaster? JASON? This is a real low point. Yeah, this one hurts.