Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Russell Howard and Tim Vine tried, had a bunch of very good moments and would have been a fine part of a lineup in a stronger season. Having to carry the entire show because three people didn't feel like doing the tasks was too much of an ask though and it ends up the weakest season as a result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

As far as weakest seasons go I don't have a single good memory from Season 8, just terrible screamy man and Paul Sinha being legitimately depressing. All other seasons I can instantly go "yep, that's a banger, and that's a banger, and that's a banger". Anything I should go back and rewatch?

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

I am amazed they had a task that was a bigger safety nightmare than Rhod with the javelin

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

*sobbing, underneath an upturned bed* i don't think i've done this one right