Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Absolutely screaming at the Greg/Alex fanfiction titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Snowy posted:

Also, Taskmistress

That was Fern in her fetish wear (tied with Mawaan's space suit as my favorite task outfit). It was on her choker, too.

No one this season has a particularly good task outfit. Jenny's with the big necklace gives me Prue from Bake Off vibes.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Sometimes I think about what I would wear as my Taskmaster outfit, and I think I've settled on an athleisure version of a Nudie Suit.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

thebardyspoon posted:

The camera showing what the pulper looked like inside absolutely destroyed me for how simple it was. Working on this show must be a delight sometimes.

They way they all cringed at the horrible noises!

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Has there ever been a better prize task winner? Maybe Mark Watson stealing Greg's pants, or Laura in NZ stealing everyone's girlfriends.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
wrt to :filez:, when the various Taskmaster episodes are posted on r/panelshow, reddit user ozmartian almost always posts a dailymotion link as a response to the automoderator comment. They are doing the Lord (Greg Davies)'s work.

edit: or some other user posts a torrent or hosts it on google or whatever

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Taskmaster MN has some other fun stuff like shots of the camera guy dying of laughter, tasks edited in the style of other shows, and a speed boat (personally I'm hoping for more boat based tasks).

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khgUz0xGAJ8&t=1965s

Taskmaster MN S2E2: Parker suggests investing in Something Awful as a way to ruin your life.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Alhazred posted:

Watched the New Years spesial and ir was kinda funny how Alex had to stop Lady Leshurr from dying.

She was fully prepared to take 100 shots of random liquids.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Der Kyhe posted:

Watch the Finnish version if you want to compare notes on how the wooden and bad-at-the-job taskmaster can almost ruin the show, which is kept afloat only by the very, very good assistant.

I loved Pilvi as the assistant with her prim little bun and suit. I also thought the Jackass-type of guy was a really great choice as a contestant, because he feared nothing and literally threw himself immediately into the tasks. It was a level of physicality that I don't think any of the other contestants in any other version met.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
The lake house in Taskmaster MN is a really great location, too. The house itself is full of interesting things to look at and use, and then there's the lake, floating dock, boat, lots of outdoor space, and sauna. (Making bead bracelets in the sauna was a fantastic task)

David Ha also does a good job at the cinematic styling of Taskmaster, with the static shots of various objects between the tasks and the perfectly timed intro. It's really impressive what he's managed to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Irisi posted:

I am loving Steve Pembertons "Amiable Older Dad Happily Participating at a Kids Birthday Party" vibe he has in the final studio tasks, it's surprisingly sweet. He is surprisingly sweet overall, for a man who produces such wickedly nasty stuff in his own shows.

I'd love to see him team up with Julian.