Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

theflyingexecutive posted:

gently caress, lol

I'm in the same boat snowy, wanna try to ride standby?

I'm seriously considering trying it haha. It's a weird choice of venue, it's like...150 seats max, if it's the club I'm thinking of. And not really laid out for the audience to watch a screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

Junkenstein posted:

He is good friends with Alex though and I expect we'll see some tasks specifically designed to annoy him, and he's always best when genuinely annoyed.

After watching the NZ and Australia seasons that are up on YouTube so far, I feel like the UK version doesn't gently caress with the contestants on an individual level enough. "is good friends with Alex" seems a good way to lull someone into the necessary false sense of security, so hopefully they do something.