Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

I have that album and it's just endless bland pseudogrunge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Things I didn't realized that I missed during Taskmaster NZ
  • Greg Davies chewing the scenery
  • The way Alex plays around with the english language

One thing I didn't miss
  • Greg Screeching 'Little Alex Horne' in falsetto.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3FWUqhi-g8

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

I've seen Ardal live and it was very typical standup stuff, but well done. He just seems so amiable in everything and it took me a while to adjust to him putting in barbs about the other contestants and that he isn't being spiteful.

While I'm thinking of people I've seen live, I feel Stephen K Amos would do very well and be good to watch.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Yeah, that'll be an excellent cast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

The Auckland comedy festival has a whole category for taskmaster comedians. Guy Williams show name might be the best thing he's ever done, while Fern Brady's poster is maybe not the best thing she's ever done.