Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

yeah I just got back lol. people got upset about the prospect of a cast leak before so I would say just pm me but that guy hasn't got plat lol

Obviously you should just post the line up in the form of a task. That way anyone who doesn’t want to know can just not do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022
Alright, this most recent episode confirms it. I am going to adopt all five contestants and raise them as my own.

They will all sleep in one big bed and I will not be taking any further questions.

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022
For the Lucy Beaumont fans I would definitely recommend the Perfect Brains podcast. It is quite interesting hearing Sam Campbell of all people become uncomfortable and confused.

Also her and Jon Richardson have announced their divorce so the little people breeding project has come to an unfortunate end. If only Nick Mohammed wasn’t married.

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022

Paladinus posted:

The cat feeder introduction was stellar I thought. Her sense of humour does feel a bit 'older' than she really is, but it only makes it funnier to me.

I have to say I was quite surprised when I learned Sophie was only 36. Her and Nick are the ones I am enjoying the most so far, but I always enjoy the duds more than the competent types.

I also miss the pure chaos energy of last season as so far the cast doesn't seem to have much chemistry with each other.

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022
Still haven't clicked with this cast simply because they haven't made me laugh much. I think it is just the lack of comedic chemistry and studio banter.

However I will say I have a friend who loves the show for the competitive problem solving aspect and she loves John and Steve. It is a shame her opinion is wrong, because they have both been immensely boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022
I've been down on this season so far, but I really enjoyed this episode. The cast seems more comfortable in the studio sections and the tasks were fantastic.

Nick continues to be the standout for me and the fact that Greg seems to truly adore him as a person is wonderful.