Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Glad to see a Taskmaster thread. I'm definitely in the group that randomly stumbled across Taskmaster and found it helped take away a bit of whatever loneliness or despair I was feeling during the peak of COVID lockdown.

Season 3 does get unfairly shat upon, I think. It's probably the weakest of all of the TM series but it still has bright spots. Case in point:

Heavy_D posted:

The "make a snowman without any snow" task is a classic bit of Taskmaster, and it really is interesting to see the varied and creative responses to the task. Then there's Paul's attempt, which is one of the funniest moments in all of series 3

"Bastard's crying, innit" pops into my head, like, once a week. The entire snowman task is great with Al's Chernobyl snowman and the time lapse demise of Scoopy.

Anals of History fucked around with this message at 12:59 on May 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I'm good with starting on any season. Because I will take any excuse to rewatch Taskmaster (also I thought Russell Howard was fine but Liza Tarbuck was awful).

Same on any season for rewatching purposes.

I was genuinely never bothered by Russell and Liza but didn't really enjoy Tim the first time around. Grew to enjoy him and Asim more on rewatches.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Pinwiz11 posted:

I went from laughing to on the floor as the extent of the mismatch became clear.

It needs to be in whatever hall of fame or best of collection for Taskmaster. I was gasping even as a non-soccer fan.

Ratios and Tendency posted:

I'm in love with Morgana.

Get in line, man.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Sophie deserved better on the photo recreation. Messing with Alex should always get bonus points.