Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Phigs posted:

Imagine not being able to fully appreciate Greg's joke that before the show he used to believe Ardal played a character on Father Ted.

Absolutely a top tier TM moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Just repeat old tasks then toss them another envelope mid task and completely gently caress anyone who watched a previous season in preparation.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Snowy posted:

Oh wow I love Greg Davies but completely missed that this show existed

Looks like I’ve got a lot to catch up on :)

I envy the adventure you are about to embark on

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

"Dirty little ferret"

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Yeah but their attempt with the ball is an Ed Gamble attempt. It's a little joyless gamesmanship to win points so I'm not sure why rooting for it's failure is missing the point

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I've wanted to express the same sentiment but people seemed to like them in this. Boringly competent though.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

It's not the being good part, plenty of good at TM contestants were fun to watch

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

They specifically film tiebreakers meant to be tiebreakers, but sometimes some one does something so crazy it gets turned into a regular bit.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Dropout crew could be really fantastic Taskmaster. Sam would be an interesting TM choice, but probably doesn't have the stern schoolmaster vibe that plays so well with Greg. He does have a certain deranged tricksterism that might be it's own fun thing. He would also be a fabulous assistant.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Is a new TM airing now??

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Nick Offerman and Aubrey Plaza??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004