Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Wife and I found out about this show last year (from goons!) and absolutely love it. I think our laughing til we die moment is Nish Kumar trying to trace his steps in a field, blankly staring at the camera in the distance.

Runner up is Mike's farting incident from the recent season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

God the confusion, the disgust, I had to watch that like three times.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I've fallen behind on news for the UK show, we're still waiting on a 2nd champions episode right? And season 13 soon?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I wonder if they'll just put champions 2 off another year and do two of them back to back.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

nerox posted:

I would love to see an all star season of just the 5 most fun contestants they can pick.

Of course I also hope they will do a Champion of Champions of Champions after the 5th Champion of Champions.

I was thinking about this the other day, what would the trophy be? A cape or crown to go with the head and body?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

My Lovely Horse posted:

I wonder how many points someone would have gotten if they high fived Alex twice in a row, becoming e.g. the third and the fourth high fiver.

I didn't catch all the details of the task, but couldn't someone just run up and high five him three time for a win?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Ardal also popped in derry girls finale last week.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Are we getting champions 2 this week?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Karen o'leary is awesome on wellington paranormal, this looks like a great cast.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

This one felt weird because it was literally just the rubber duck tm task and I don't remember if they copied other tasks before.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

An absolute casserole.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Will the new new years special go up on YouTube?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

NZ2 is being released on YouTube now and I can't wait for the world to get the full NZ2 experience :allears:

Finally a good quality version of the rap task.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Any word on a season 2 for Australia? Really liked the first one.