Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The elves all had cancer so they had to leave Middle Earth for the Undying Lands (hospice)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
dil

tom bomb a dil is elvish for "large balls and penis"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The elves as they blast the song Gasoline Dreams from the Outkast Album Stankonia "The ring is gay."

bones 4 beginners
Jan 7, 2018

"...a masterpiece that no one can read too often, or admire too much."

Omnitrix posted:

Elrond was hatched from an egg

His mom was a bird at one point so possibly. 🐣

SleepyK
May 21, 2008
Luthien, Idril, and Arwen were dumb for marrying men. Not only would you be chained to a mortal that lived an infintesimally shorter life than yourself, but you'd be condemning all your children and their children to mortality. Mortality is a curse; men are weak; CMV.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i was going to make a joke about why you assuming any elfes had a penis but then i looked it up and found some disturbing information
https://fictionhorizon.com/can-elves-have-babies-and-how-do-they-reproduce-in-the-lord-of-the-rings/

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Much like the Romans and latin, the elves word for penis is actually what their word for sword comes from but since elves are basically duck people the sword is a rapier

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

StoryTime posted:

You can never see the ring in Tolkien goatse...

Goatse is like a metaphor for the one ring and mount doom.

500excf type r posted:

Much like the Romans and latin, the elves word for penis is actually what their word for sword comes from but since elves are basically duck people the sword is a rapier

Pick axe.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

SleepyK posted:

Luthien, Idril, and Arwen were dumb for marrying men. Not only would you be chained to a mortal that lived an infintesimally shorter life than yourself, but you'd be condemning all your children and their children to mortality. Mortality is a curse; men are weak; CMV.

what the heck are you tolkein about?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

:jackbud:

bones 4 beginners
Jan 7, 2018

"...a masterpiece that no one can read too often, or admire too much."

SleepyK posted:

Please do not forget about mithrellas, who married imrazor, the first prince of dol amroth, and forefather to my babes Boromir and Faramir.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

SleepyK posted:

The Half Elven were allowed to choose.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

StoryTime posted:

You can never see the ring in Tolkien goatse...
The rings of power amplified base wants so while a hobbit putting it on let them disappear, goatse would open wide and swallow the world with the last thing you see being the rings.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

SleepyK posted:

Ok, you're not wrong, but hear me out, have you seen Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn

Never saw an elf man that compared to that

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

I was gonna say.

I'm not even a big lotr nerd (honestly) but I know this. C'mon man.

Omnitrix
Aug 14, 2008

Jacob likes air cooled VW's

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

It was the power of love and friendship

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The elves, also known as "Papi Chulo" were a race known to make the bussy fard on command. Bilbo died doing

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
A red sun rises... CUM has been spilt this night. From sex.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Waterbed Wendy posted:

A red sun rises... CUM has been spilt this night. From sex.

Vigo Mortensen cut his foot during this scene, word is his foot job was far too vigorous, me says it was not vigorous enough! That's ProudFEET!

Omnitrix
Aug 14, 2008

How you all feel about the Amazon Silmarillion having tiddies? Don’t feel like Tolkien would approve but on the other hand…tiddies

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Vigo Mortensen cut his foot during this scene, word is his foot job was far too vigorous, me says it was not vigorous enough! That's ProudFEET!

Freaking Strider got cum in my hair!! No, not up there, down here!!! On my big hairy fussy.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Freaking Strider got cum in my hair!! No, not up there, down here!!! On my big hairy fussy.

He Strode onto my dick as it were his territory?? And me I did not stop him?? Would you??

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

He Strode onto my dick as it were his territory?? And me I did not stop him?? Would you??

No no oh hell no I wouldn't, the man is on edge after all that. He needs this. Also Galadriel gave gimlit three strands of hair but guess what they were dripping with? piss

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I just read the first chapter of Fellowship of the Ring. It ruled. It was just about Bilbo's dozens of lovely relatives trying to take all the poo poo from his house, it was hilarious.

muffler
Feb 12, 2021

by sebmojo
YES!! And HOBBITS!

Omnitrix
Aug 14, 2008

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I just read the first chapter of Fellowship of the Ring. It ruled. It was just about Bilbo's dozens of lovely relatives trying to take all the poo poo from his house, it was hilarious.

Those SB’s thought that was a great dirty joke hidden in a children’s book

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I love the books. The beginning is much different than the movie, you've got the hobbits going on a long lazy trip and along the way they get naked and bathe together while Tom Bombadil watches them.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hurricane Chris said it best when he said "A bay bay." which I think really represents how the elves were trying to reach out and contact drip, of which they were lacking, with their drab accoutrement and clothing, resembling a set of phylactery designed to perpetuate the status quo and the concept of looking like a bitch boomer. Really, there was aught to be done about it, so they did aught, and skipped lake to the Undying Lands, where their lack of drip was Undying. Verily, I did

SleepyK
May 21, 2008

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

I'd like to move my goalpost from certain mortality to forcing a decision of mortality for themselves and their descendants (e.g. Elros' line) :goonsay:

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/tek4WZi.gifv

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8eqLSf0ipI

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012
Im aragorn, son of arathorn, son of ecctherion, son of...hell i memorized all these one night. Arathorn, ecctheriorn. Florn. Or Mike, maybe. Isildorfs 8 or 9.

Elfs penises? Oh sure. Whatever you’re having.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
As shown in an oft forgotten scene of Amazon's Silmarillion, when Feanor pisses on the wall there's two distinct streams. A coincidence?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
So they say Uruk-hai are some kinda cross between orcs and men right? Who do you think it was that made love to an orc lady?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Mooey Cow posted:

So they say Uruk-hai are some kinda cross between orcs and men right? Who do you think it was that made love to an orc lady?

I know there is an actual answer to this but judging by how they got born I have to assume they made a man gently caress the earth. A common sight out there on the range, but the real question is who is the lucky cowboy they got to do the deed?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mooey Cow posted:

Crush me tall orc mommy :hmmorks::3:

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/do9xPQHI9G0

here is a thing

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They're made from trees, that means an orc had to gently caress an ent

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

SleepyK posted:

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

some humans too

idril kept her immortality and tuor was granted it too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Weka posted:

Goatse is like a metaphor for the one ring and mount doom.

The whole point of the story was Sauron had no ring when he should have.