Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

elise the great posted:

Let’s be clear, orcs and uruks and whatever aren’t corrupted anything, they’re the distant descendants of elves that were specifically genetically modified by Morgoth to serve his purposes. They didn’t wake up one day and start feeling evil, they were branched from elfhood by a rebellious god and unnaturally selected into a species that can live and thrive under circumstances that would kill almost anything else. Uruk-hai are Saruman’s attempt to breed humans into orc lineage to create his own new species that can also survive sunlight.

uruks were made by sauron, and before saruman started to serve him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

naem posted:

I am a kraut-mick or Uruk Hai as we call ourselves

May Ilüvàtār have mercy upon your soulless monstrous husk

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
So Saruman hired a bunch of humans and orcs and paid them to gently caress each other in one giant nonstop orgy while he watched from his tower?

Sounds sweet imo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mega64 posted:

So Saruman hired a bunch of humans and orcs and paid them to gently caress each other in one giant nonstop orgy while he watched from his tower?

Sounds sweet imo.

C'mon dude that's gross, he only listened.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

He totally watched it's what the palantirs were created for, watching other people bone

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Aerith Gainthborough posted:

You just know Gimli fucks. Don't act like you don't.

Yeah, fair enough. He talks about how he gets a semi when looking at the elven MILF while Legolas gets all horny for Arwen.

He's a dwarf of taste, if you ask me

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Also, posting in a honeypot thread in tyool, 2021.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

zedprime posted:

Tom Bomb rear end Dilznick has a whole hog for a hog and you can't convince me otherwise.

The hog is the huge pig balls hog.

naem
May 29, 2011

Mega64 posted:

Sounds sweet imo.

haha what do you think it smells like haha you know just for laughs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Smelantir.