Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: ZShakespeare)

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!
Finally someone is standing up and telling the truth about the REAL minorities.

https://twitter.com/_Sam_Hamilton/status/1782786430109880414

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
It would be a pretty good satiric post, except instead it actually happened.

WaitsUp
Sep 19, 2005
I used to be a deli sandwich
Mama Mia

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
"It's-a me, Paul Calandra! Let's-a go!"

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
Paul Dewar is still face palming up in dipper heaven

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Kill Whitey, Eh?

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

https://twitter.com/MeTheCookieLady/status/1782926282856202702

https://twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1782958336515711194

I would say I was shocked but, well.

Pierre the Prick looks indescribably creepy in that first video thumbnail while also having an incredibly powerful 'Hillary Clinton The Cryptid at a photo-op in a cheap apartment' energy.

Edit: oh my God the dude on the left of the second video thumbnail has a 'gently caress Trudeau' tattoo, absolutely amazing life choices on display here.

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

Looks like something I’d see on a YouTube analog horror explainer.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I thought for sure he'd be trying to distance himself from the fringe by now. When he says 'everyone is happy with what you're doing' I think he believes it lol

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
PP is a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and his butt smells, and he likes to kiss his own butt.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

PT6A posted:

PP is a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and his butt smells, and he likes to kiss his own butt.

So that's why you're voting for him, huh?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Game recognize game

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS

ZShakespeare posted:

Finally someone is standing up and telling the truth about the REAL minorities.

https://twitter.com/_Sam_Hamilton/status/1782786430109880414

I mean, we did have internment camps for Italians in WW2, as well as suspension of basic human rights.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Canadian_internment

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

TheCenturion posted:

I mean, we did have internment camps for Italians in WW2, as well as suspension of basic human rights.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Canadian_internment

🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

ZShakespeare posted:

🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌

Sorry, I don't follow.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Why are they posted up at the NS/NB border?

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

TheCenturion posted:

Sorry, I don't follow.

The pinching fingers emote is a common fredophibic symbol.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

TheCenturion posted:

Sorry, I don't follow.

He's mocking you.

There are still plenty of Italian-Canadians alive today that experienced first hand widespread anti-Italian discrimination in Canada. They probably aren't under, like, retirement age, though. Paul Calandra is almost certainly not one of them.

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

My dude's gonna break out the "what about white slavery?" line and "I got called cracker once." the next time Canada has a BLM moment.

E: it just occurred to me that this post could be construed as me putting words in TheCenturion’s mouth and I want to clarify that I am putting them in Calandra’s mouth.

ZShakespeare fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Apr 24, 2024

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008

Mad Hamish posted:

I would say I was shocked but, well.

Pierre the Prick looks indescribably creepy in that first video thumbnail while also having an incredibly powerful 'Hillary Clinton The Cryptid at a photo-op in a cheap apartment' energy.

Edit: oh my God the dude on the left of the second video thumbnail has a 'gently caress Trudeau' tattoo, absolutely amazing life choices on display here.

The autocrop on that twitter pic is unfortunate, but clicking through is just a perfectly framed picture of Poilievre next to a Diagolon flag on the door of that RV.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I don't think juxtaposing him with Dialogon improves matters.

God drat it 'Dialogon' is a stupid, ugly word.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Normy posted:

Why are they posted up at the NS/NB border?

Tribalism. They always meet there because that's where they first met to cry about vaccine mandates and that became their social identities so they always return there whenever there's any excuse.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
I'd feel bad for these people and how empty their lives must be if they weren't so unbelievably stupid

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB

McGavin posted:

So that's why you're voting for him, huh?

I feel compelled to defend pt6a here and it's your fault

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

redbrouw posted:

I feel compelled to defend pt6a here and it's your fault

do it coward

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
He's like bud light, he's not that bad you just don't like him most of the time because of what he's chosen to identify himself with

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

PT6A is fine and I was just making a joke at his expense. His progression from thread Conservative to thread Liberal has been fascinating, and future developments promise to keep us all guessing.

PT6A is The Keg of Canpol posters.

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have seen a dramatic transformation in PT6A over the past 10+ years and I will go to the mat for him.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
Believe it or not but there are canpol success stories

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Mad Hamish posted:

I don't think juxtaposing him with Dialogon improves matters.

God drat it 'Dialogon' is a stupid, ugly word.

That’s because it’s Diagolon.

Also pt6a made me some pretty neat socks.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Arivia posted:

Also pt6a made me some pretty neat socks.

Well I'm sold

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

ZShakespeare posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have seen a dramatic transformation in PT6A over the past 10+ years and I will go to the mat for him.

Much obliged, sir.

I do appreciate everyone who's pushed back on issues where I was wrong, because I was wrong about a great many things and I've changed my viewpoint on them. If you believe I'm still incorrect then I will remain a stubborn rear end in a top hat on these issues until I reconsider them of my own accord, at which point I will possibly believe you were right all along.

The only incident in the thread I truly resent is when the suicidal lunatic said he wished he I would die, in a very specific way, in what was ostensibly a suicide note. I'm glad everyone around at the time kept him from offing himself, but I don't think I ought to have been probated for telling him to gently caress himself, given the circumstances.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
i think my probe from hellsing for saying the cop deserved it in the nova scotia mass shooting has aged pretty hilariously considering what we now know

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I hope Helsing is okay.

Kraftwerk
Aug 13, 2011
i do not have 10,000 bircoins, please stop asking

Dreylad posted:

I hope Helsing is okay.

Why, what happened to him?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Kraftwerk posted:

Why, what happened to him?

He was exposed to CanPol for too long, I fear. It causes brain damage, and is known by the State of California to cause cancer.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

PT6A posted:

Much obliged, sir.

I do appreciate everyone who's pushed back on issues where I was wrong, because I was wrong about a great many things and I've changed my viewpoint on them. If you believe I'm still incorrect then I will remain a stubborn rear end in a top hat on these issues until I reconsider them of my own accord, at which point I will possibly believe you were right all along.

The only incident in the thread I truly resent is when the suicidal lunatic said he wished he I would die, in a very specific way, in what was ostensibly a suicide note. I'm glad everyone around at the time kept him from offing himself, but I don't think I ought to have been probated for telling him to gently caress himself, given the circumstances.

Oh the same fucker who also graphically told me to kill myself repeatedly that somehow rhe entire thread told me to get over

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
Sometimes I think about the canpol posters that told me it was unacceptable to describe neofascists as nazis and wonder how they felt when the government applauded that nazi.

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

ZShakespeare posted:

The pinching fingers emote is a common fredophibic symbol.

Well, the symbols came up on my screen as square boxes, so I didn't see any pinching fingers.

And I don't know what 'fredophibic' means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Also the leader of the opposition is openly paling around with diagolon white supremacists