Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: ZShakespeare)

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Sassafras posted:

Maybe that's the expected death rate per school year at boarding schools - better check for mass graves on the grounds of Upper Canada College and St George's too.

(No way there haven't been lots of hazing deaths, whatever they might get called on the record.)

Not to trivialize the residential school - there's been precious little when it comes to consequences for everyone involved.

suck my dick from the back and choke on it, you loving monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

It was just stories before. Stories are much easier to ignore than the bones of potentially thousands of children.

Check all the schools. Find all the bones. Give them an honorable burial. And create a national day of loving shame. Make sure it's known we are no better than king Leopold or any of the other colonial monsters.

The national mythos of the "nice" Canadian should be buried with those kids.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

What I meant by "just stories" before was that there was nothing tangible. Nothing physical to remind people with. Some people cannot comprehend until they have something to see with their own eyes. One of the reasons the Verdun ossuary is so powerful.

If it wasn't hugely disrespectful to those children, put them in an ossuary where that idiotic victims of communism memorial is supposed to go. Make it a huge, screaming banner saying WE DID THIS, WE ARE RESPONSIBLE.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Another Bill posted:

I was always indifferent to the Argonauts but then they moved to our beautiful soccer stadium and we had to tear up the natural grass for some hybrid turf bullshit that ruins soccer players knees and now I hate them.

also gently caress the Argos GO CATS HOLY MAKINAW

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Are you truly a Cfl fan if you've never been drenched by the open gutters of Ivor Wynne stadium?

Are you truly a CFL fan if you've never had to break the layer of ice on your beer as you attempt to watch two teams in a driving snowstorm?

MA-Horus fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jun 1, 2021

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

The Coward Douglas Ford made it official, no school.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

At a time when parks are being used more than ever before, I bring you the National Post!

https://twitter.com/accessd/status/1400155095808065542?s=19

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Tie it to the ted Rogers statue and huck it into the lake.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

how has nobody found this rear end in a top hat's posting history yet

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

flakeloaf posted:

"affordable"

You keep on using that word

I do not think it means what you think it means.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Non stop roch voisine

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

There was always going to be a huge push to open things ASAP, I'm amazed they've waited as long as they have and actually learned from previous failure.

And honestly? Ontario is opening 5 days ahead of schedule. Not 2 weeks, not a month, 5 days. And we're still vaccinating 200k people daily. We'll have close to 70% double vaxxed by stage 3 day

As long as the vaccine push doesn't back off, as well as the summer vacation, I'm betting there won't be a huge increase in cases.

Come September? When everyone goes back in-office and school? That will be the tell if our vaccination scheme as worked. And I can loving guarantee that we won't have the same type of lockdowns if there is a spike. Capital won't allow it.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

All our 'terps are gonna loving die.
Anyone who helped us is gonna loving die.
It's a loving disgrace.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Brand name recognition is a real thing, people want the dick pill company.

Plus the anecdotal reports that Pfizer side effects are less than Moderna

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

https://twitter.com/imgrund/status/1424417329279029252?s=20

people refusing to protect themselves due to arrogance and stupidity will damage everyone else.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

When can I volunteer for the roving gangs of vaccine hunters so I can tag anti-vaxxers with a 6" dart chock full of Moderna

Yes I stole that from the tweet smdftb Ontario is still the dumbest province that wants to use totally safe and secure PDFs as a vaccine passport

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Kandahar City just fell to the Taliban

cool and good

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

The Afghan government has fallen.

20 years of blood and treasure for literally nothing.

Sure glad my friends got their brains broke so the Taliban can waltz into Kabul.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

So here's my question.

What are the consequences for businesses that say "we will not be checking vaccine passports"?

Any consequences? Because I can already hear the howling from some insane gym people.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Lmao The Coward Douglas Ford just blamed Justin for not having a vaccine passport already.

smdftb

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Provinces: the FEDS need to make a national vaccine passport system

Also the provinces: How DARE the feds meddle with medical matters, jurisdiction lies with the provinces!

Can't have it both ways fuckos.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

DariusLikewise posted:

The Federal government can do whatever it wants healthcare wise by attaching money to it and withholding that from provinces that don't comply

But then all the cowards shriek about federal overreach in provincial affairs

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

i for one am in favour of firing every toronto cop

that doesn't want a vaccine
and that isn't protecting nurses from these loving lunatics

as is typical when cops hear "FRONT LINE HEROES" they think it's about them

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Annamie Paul is trying desperately to get elected in my riding and is gonna get absolutely loving DEMOLISHED by former host of The Social Marci Ien

Like, crushed into fine particulate

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I appreciates this good buddy.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

tweet gone, what did it say?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

In and out in downtown TO in less than 5 minutes

Had to give a token vote to our NDP dude, shame he's gonna get smooooooooked by Marci Ien.

dudes at work teased me if I was gonna vote libs, I said there's not really a candidate for how left I am now. That shut them up.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

The Coward Douglas Ford emerges from his hovel

What miasma will spew from his mas today?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

what the gently caress you didn't get "involuntarily drafted" into the SECURITY POLICE OF THE SS

Dude was scum and I hope he died in agony.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

dirlewanger brigade were literal punishment units made up of convicted criminals who were sent there with the expectation they would die.

you had to be a very bad person to be there in the first place.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

The last few pages of this thread are almost making me miss Cultural Imperial posting, and they're the only poster I ever blocked.

But in CHYNAtalk, get ready for some real fun at Christmas if you're trying to buy mass produced goods from overseas! Supply chains are utterly turbo hosed, shipping costs are anywhere from 5-10x normal. Sea containers are unavailable, and so are spots on ships.

If you're going to feed the corpse of capitalism, do it local this year if you're able to.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

John Bolton has as much right to have his voice heard as The Baron Black of Crossharbour does

None

Cast them both into the ocean along with the car batteries.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Just as The Coward Douglas Ford can't stop being a gormless nitwit coward, The Bastard Jason Kenney can't stop waking up every day and choosing to kill his constituents.

chakotayitsmynature.gif

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

If the feds didn't intervene in Ontario when The Coward Douglas Ford bumbled into the 3rd wave and 4k cases a day, they won't intervene outside of token assistance to the Blasted Lands because the atonal shrieking of The Bastard Jason Kenney would blow out eardrums from 3 provinces away.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

uh... it did though, didn't it? Like schools opened, apocalypse started, lockdown, 3 weeks later numbers go down, then vaccines started being offered broadly?

They had a loving press conference in march where the chief medical officer came out and directly told reporters Ontario was on course for a catastrophe but that that was the plan

Lol that loving press conference where everyone came out going :wtc: the plan is mass death?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Every time the Coward Douglas Ford opens that fuckhole in his face, we all become dumber.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

Wait, does that mean we are sending Rex Murphy to the bottom of the Mariana Trench with all the fish poop? Is there room for Conrad Black? :v:

Excuse me

That's "Convicted Felon Conrad Black" to you

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

The Coward Douglas Ford, table'd again!

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

You can perform economic miracles by just pretending that your debt doesn't exist!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

OLP and ONDP have their attack ads written and ready to go

"Remember when The Coward Douglas Ford let your grandma die covered in poo poo drowning in her lungs? We do."