Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: ZShakespeare)

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
I wanted to add some basic ground rules here:

1. This is not the place to discuss international topics like Russia/Ukraine and Israel/Palestine unless Canada is specifically involved or something regarding that topic has occurred in Canada or you're discussing what Canada's role in that topic should be. This is a kind of "I'll know it when I see it" sort of line.
2. This is not a place to gossip about other posters. Specifically posters who have been banned from this thread
3. "not voting for party A is a vote for party B" is banned.

https://twitter.com/bruce_arthur/status/1706322612362645536

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Apr 26, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

DariusLikewise posted:

That OP needs a serious update

i could barely be assed to make a new thread when i noticed the other one had nine hundred pages, if anyone wants to revamp it they're welcome to send me the replacement (or even start a new new thread i guess)

mediaphage posted:

if you close recurrent threads put a link to the new one in the last post of the old one

good idea, done

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

"I would like to live in this property I own" is facially a fairly reasonable proposition, but the people using it to raise rent need to get their pants fined off.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

MikeC posted:

They generally murder the right kind of humans with said tasers and chokeholds which is why most people have no problem funding the police.

:raise:

Legit Businessman posted:

Here's an article from teen vogue of all places for you to read and consider about this issue:

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/what-to-know-police-unions-labor-movement

it's still weird to me that teen vogue has a lot of thoughtful left wing editorials and investigative journalism these days but it's been a thing for a while

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

I/we generally give exxon a pretty free hand in moderating this thread. I haven't been checking it a whole lot lately even by my normal standards, just happened to click it as the festivities began.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Hello, northerly friends! It has come to my attention that exxon has accepted a promotion and therefore we need a new IK for this thread. And CanDebt, I guess.

Volunteers and shoving someone to the front of the crowd screaming and sobbing nominations are very welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Peter Watts attempting to take his revenge on the CBP