Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: ZShakespeare)

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

In on the first page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm looking forward to breathing on people in public this Saturday

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

oh boy

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Brian Pallister leaving on Wednesday. I take no pleasure in reporting this

lol

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I would not say no to a free house

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I’m still young for another few years at least. Give me the GODDANG house Justin.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Did my pointless dipper vote in my insanely blue riding. For fun I’m guessing the ppc are gonna get at least 10% of the vote here due to all the anti vaccine passport sickos around these parts.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Good morning Ontario

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I went out and voted today :cheers:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I have literally never called a hoodie a bunny hug. Chalking this up as fake news.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

My premiums went up when I moved from rural Manitoba to Winnipeg..

Sad!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

STOP THE COUNT

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I’m drunk rn and am gonna go home and play some video games

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I’m glad a lot of these Tory ghouls are out of here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

lmfao not to doxx myself but I just walked by the Roblin MLA’s office to pick up a drunk dominos pizza and heard an old woman walking out said office saying “well it wasn’t as bad as we thought it could have been”.

Bro your party got loving trounced. Roblin is as safe as it gets for you in the city and it was within 10%!!