Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: ZShakespeare)

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

First shot didn't do anything but the second sucked, the next 30 hours was like speedrunning a mid-level flu. Crashed hard that evening, recovered about as quickly the next day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

RBC posted:

at least he didnt find a way to work in how rich he is into that post too

definitely expected a line about driving home in a range rover or something equally obnoxious

It's just one forums re-reg, what could it cost? A hundred dollars?

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Good thing there's a way to make sure history is never forgotten

https://twitter.com/beardedjourno/status/1401639234994311172

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Willatron posted:

Holy gently caress I love this so much

:discourse:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Fidelitious posted:

They should probably hire me to continue to just do nothing or take some lessons from OTPP.

The fund did exactly what it was supposed to, funneling money to donor interests and sycophant ideations. Call back when your roldex exudes as much darkness as the necronomicon.

e. Modernachat - popping regular strength acetaminophen and ibuprofen every few hours really helped take the edge off. It'll still suck but you might be able to squeeze some sleep out of it. Goonspeed.

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jun 27, 2021

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Bleck posted:

chy-na!!!!!!!!!

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

We won't know doing nothing is not enough until it's too late to take it back.

To tie the past couple topics together, I would take an Afhgan refugee sight unseen over UCP-type bottom feeders any day of the week. It should be easier to give chuds the right-leaning religious subjugation they crave.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

supersnowman posted:

Because nearly nobody cared about all those other language back then

, but the racism happened soooo long ago when we didn't know any better and to do something about it now would be the real travesty.

??

e. just so this post isn't pure snark, "the legal apparatus of the conquerors said it was ok" doesn't make it a compelling moral argument.

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jul 21, 2021

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Both [anglos and francos] are....bad?

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Mad Hamish posted:

Monument to the Victims of Conservatism.

Lassitude posted:

Victims of Capitalism memorial

they're_the_same_picture.jpg

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

PT6A posted:

Money alone can't make up for the harms done by lockdowns and restrictions. We had the chance to do things properly, and we decided not to.

It sure builds confidence in our ability to effectively manage the situation when runaway effects of changing climate becomes the proximate cause for restrictions on movement and consumption.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

PT6A posted:

I don't have a problem with doing my part, but I very much have a problem with being asked to do more than my part when those with the power to actually direct policy and make large-scale changes sit on their hands and shrug.

Agreed, and for what it's worth I wasn't trying to throw shade your way. As I recall, the science behind greenhouse gasses and their potential effect on climate was known and generally accepted in the late 19th/early 20th century so it's no more of a surprise than, saying, the western world's treatment of indigenous populations to anyone paying the scantest of attention.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Pleads posted:

Anyone trying to leverage it against him (conservative premieres) are the ones directly responsible for it so I don't think it'll work too well with the general public.

That might work with the semi-aware rich rear end in a top hat cohort, but there's no shortage of low information/single issue voters that are willing to engage in cognitive dissonance to preserve the continuity.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

linoleum floors posted:

I can't even fathom the level of gooniness necessary to get upset about cats being outdoors lol

Yes, noted goons such as The Smithsonian, JSTOR, and UMass all need to get a life :jerkbag: I don't know what Australia's problem is, it's not like anybody misses those 20 species driven to extinction.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Are you the rereg of that psycho who posted his cat killing fantasies on here a week or two ago?

I don't know what you're talking about but while we're getting all rhetorical, it may surprise you to know there's a few degrees of separation between thinking cats are an ecological menace and lacking the wherewithal to openly discuss torturing them them. In fact, I even used to have cats and loved them despite being allergic as gently caress.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

bunnyofdoom posted:

Question. What does the thread think of bringing pet bunnies out to your garden for a couple hours at the time? Is that ok?

I did that with my guinea pigs and those sumbitches loved it.

quote:

I just find it weird the things that get goons heated

Sealioning a legit concern by insinuating I'm "that psycho...with cat killing fantasies" and then handwaving it away with that "when you respond like that I'm actually joking" is some trick-rear end bullshit.

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 2, 2021

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

StealthArcher posted:

Flames 1 - Canucks 0

This should have been the new thread title :colbert:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

That would involve having power structures treat (most) whites the same as everybody else though.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Madkal posted:

Well that all sounds well and good but who is actually going to enforce all of this?

Antifa Supersoldiers, hopefully.

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Feb 9, 2022

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Stupid too. Our oil is still landlocked it’s not getting to the euro market any easier

Good thing they've been taking an axe to education, a lot of constituents won't be able to tell!

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

If the Ford Maverick is as good as advertised I might pick up a used one of those. 25k hybrid that's better at being a civic than my current honda.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Nice Exhibit A for cognitive decline.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Raenir Salazar posted:

fall on their sword/be held accountable for failures

I thought this was canada

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

PT6A posted:

The concept of a group of people who exist to prevent crime

I'd settle for doing the loving paperwork after the fact instead of talking people out of reporting poo poo.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

InfiniteZero posted:

Is there a PT Barnum one? Because I would buy that.

Best we can do is jorp. Those benzos won't buy themselves!

https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1512488745848741891

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

If it's not from the Frappé region of France, it's just sparkling labor stoppage.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

:allears:

e. The nebulous goals of truck fuckers 2.0 is a side effect of the present social media landscape poisoning everything it touches in a way that benefits bad faith actors/useful idiots.

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Apr 30, 2022

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Bleck posted:

The past several centuries of the history of white people being characterized mostly by oppressive exploitation, racism, sexism and religious fervor is definitely because of Twitter or whatever, yeah.

I would have preferred not having the added challenge of "living in a separate reality" plus "wrong side of the historical power dynamic/skin shade charts", tbqh.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Or reduce the stop frequency to rival that of the municipal airport in Tuktoyaktuk to keep it ~*fiscally neutral*~

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Another Bill posted:

Jason Ken-he just gently caress off already

And we were thiiiiis close to the greatest summer ever...

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

They should invoke the name of Maurice 'The Rocket', or at least some other old-timey Habs imagery to siphon off votes in QC.

It wouldn't be a lemon party without ol' dick.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Shumagorath posted:

Unify the PAL with proof of vaccination and make the RPAL require a booster :sickos:

Unironically this

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

infernal machines posted:

But seriously, did your mom express why she feels Ford is the obvious choice over say an ONDP candidate, assuming one exists in her riding?

Leftists coopting accelerationism?

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Until then, continue to send donations to my venmo account~

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Sounds like some of it actually is!

Good luck finding an authority that gives a poo poo tho.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

EvilJoven posted:

If Harper had control of health care he would have harvested all our organs eirher to sell them or just out of spite.

I would have figured they'd be for personal use, like that invader Zim episode.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Mad respek for the bee accosting coward douglas ford like that on live TV, ain't no human threw down like that. His sacrifice will not be(e) forgotten.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

:drat:

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

McDonalds pizza, make me crie everytim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Eh, not worth it