Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: ZShakespeare)

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Your guess is as good as mine.

bunnyofdoom posted:

In full context I think it's bad grammer. I think they were saying the probe being erased was the mistake not the ban approval.

No, apparently the approval was the mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Pleads posted:

You can come back from a ban much faster than a probe so it's not the worst thing to happen.

He was meant to be ban + probed but the admin removed the probe, too, when they removed the ban

bunnyofdoom posted:

...what.....

Last time I benefit of doubt the mods

The ban being queued wasn't a mistake. The admin in question says that they made a mistake approving it.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Pleads posted:

well heck

That was apparently an accident and has been fixed.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
Yeah I agree.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

PT6A posted:

Right, I was talking about the “Canadian who thinks they’re really bad, and genocide” but is then shocked by mass graves.

That’s usually what genocides look like: a bunch of dead bodies. And I mean maybe it’s the truth of “one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic” and that, when people say “X number of people died” they don’t really connect that means X corpses as a result and they all end up somewhere.

There's a hosed up reality where even if something is """merely""''" a cultural genocide, that still belies a state where people have been dehumanized to the point that the people enacting it are utterly ambivalent to the lives or deaths of the victims.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
Jesus loving christ.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

RBC posted:

2nd moderna shot feels like Norovirus. Going to stay in bed all day and watch kitchen nightmares on youtube.

It was a trip getting so sick feeling for like 24 hours and then just getting back to normal in like 6 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
Yeah for all you know he could've just been feeling extremely, murderously sexist