Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: ZShakespeare)

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Chris Sky had a warrant issued for his arrest and hosed off back to Saskatoon.

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/arrest-warrant-out-for-chris-sky-in-manitoba-1.5447009

quote:

Winnipeg police have confirmed an arrest warrant has been issued for Chris Saccoccia, otherwise known as Chris Sky.

Police said in an email to CTV News the warrant is under the Provincial Offences Act.

Sky confirmed the news on his Telegram account, saying he is avoiding Winnipeg, where he was scheduled to appear at an anti-restriction rally on Friday, and is instead in Saskatoon for a different rally.

Police also said one person has been arrested for repeated violations of public health orders.

"There are 5 outstanding warrants yet to be executed in this regard," said police in an email.

The other warrants are rumored to be for the needle dicks with Winnipeg Alternative News or whatever the gently caress they are called.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFEIVkSHaJU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

How are you not perma’d for that alone? Holy poo poo.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

loving heads on pikes - pay back $20K - gently caress OFF YOU BASTARD. :lol:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

None of this stuff was ever taught.

This quote is coming up again and maybe something can be done:

quote:

Bishop Grandin on residential schools in 1875: "We instil in them a pronounced distaste for the native life so that they will be humiliated when reminded of their origins. When they graduate from out institutions, the children have lost everything Native except their blood."

We named a goddamn road after this vile piece of poo poo. It's time to rip this poo poo down.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Springs Cult needs to burn down already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBbhlePuvP8

This isn't Christianity - it's mega church cult and enough is enough.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

In CFL news the Edmonton Eskimos have changed their name to the Edmonton Elks and it's a sea of white trash fucko's being outraged and joking about Elk-culture. gently caress this Earth. We deserve this plague.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I do sometimes wonder how other cities/provinces view it. Here in Winnipeg the CFL is nearly as big as the NHL in terms of passion and fan engagement. Bombers are a big loving deal.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

vyelkin posted:

Is this maybe because for a long time Winnipeg didn't have an NHL team?

Possibly but even when I was young it felt like a big deal. Especially since the Bombers won it in 1990. I have vivid memories of picking up my dad in the blizzard at the old stadium. Winnipeg is/was a blue collar city so stuff like this really resonates with people.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Anyone who wishes for privatization deserves a "GoT red wedding".

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

infernal machines posted:

Presumably that's what he was going for.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

WHAT
THE
gently caress
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU loving GUTTED THE HOSPITALS YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Hopefully Pallisters ghoulish tactics during this pandemic stick with him and we can boot his loving rear end out. I have never seen such hatred of a premier in recent times. There is stuff like this being pasted around the town right now. Plus it feels like both sides of the voting base hate his guts for different reasons. The right hates him because he locks them down and closes their churches - the left hates him ... well for everything cause he's a loving piece of poo poo who only serves himself and his rich buddies.

2023 feels like it's forever away.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

If nurses go on strike this week it's gonna shine a spotlight on all the problems he has caused.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

He's also being attacked by the doctors and they are standing by the nurses too.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-manitoba-doctors-nurses-pallister-1.6055604

Winnipeg doctors pen letter to government in support of nurses as morale, staffing at all-time low

Shithead is getting it from all sides. gently caress him.

E: ER physicians too.

https://www.tribute.co/hsc-er-nurses--staff/?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

They can clap and send Tims cards - they can loving strike a fair deal for their sacrifices.

A nurse friend of my wife (who is also a nurse) found out she was covid positive on Friday even after being double dosed back in March. There was a leak at a ER and it caught her. Thankfully mild symptons but gently caress.

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jun 7, 2021

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I want to bash in the head of any bigots with a bat.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Yeah, will do - bigots are subhuman scum as we saw today driving over 5 innocent human beings.

Maybe we can talk them out of it next time - that always works.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Well, hopefully no one goes to the drat things and they bomb out. gently caress supporting that poo poo.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

That’s depressing.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Manitoba has digital passports (and physical if you want) available for all 2nd dosers. TBH - I think it's great for now. We give all sorts of ID for things (health card, drivers, air miles... lol) but that's forgotten on tons of people.

You wanna dance? Pay the band. I feel for the ones who cannot LEGIT get it so hopefully something is done. But for the fuckheads handing out multi-page essays on why they are exempt - gently caress off.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Starks posted:

How does it work if you got vaxxed out of province?

Saw someone ask that on reddit since the web app denies it and they got theirs in Yellowknife I believe. Another person said you may need to call in to HealthLinks and go from there since it's out of the ordinary. :( Sorry.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

"Love" when my friends husband shows his colours and is anti-mask. Posting a video to instagram of a guy tearing down and throwing out a sign saying to wear masks.

"I dont wanna be a second tier citizen!"

Makes it extra lovely cause his wife is a teacher and is going through poo poo - what a way to spit on her.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Lars Blitzer posted:

Moronville is a typical small Albertan town,....

FTFY

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I saw another poll with him at like 19% satisfied, 0% very.

Fucker is tanking hard. But he doesn't give a gently caress as people have pointed out. He's like a hate train doing whatever the gently caress he can before he goes.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Holy poo poo that is forever. What the gently caress???

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Starks posted:

? That’s the normal 4 month period they were originally going with, but there will almost definitely be an opportunity to move it up.

It's normal but most people have been booking 2 or 3 months now after their schedule. But same as above, this is MB specific. What province are they doing this?

Tippecanoe posted:

That's the photo they're gonna use, huh

Good ol Canadian boy.

The media is complicit in literally white washing this loving dumb piece of poo poo.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Stay in Winkler you nazi piece of poo poo.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Could just be a common last name. Like Smith or Rempel for a Manitoba angle.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

And apparently we're getting a poo poo load of vaccines in weekly. Hope they bump the eligibility soon - I am May 19th.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Glad that fascist oval office is arrested. gently caress off.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Noblesse Obliged posted:

He’s likely already out and will attend a court date in 2 years where a judge frowns in a disapproving manner before letting him off Scott free

May as well not doing anything at all.

Why are types like you always coming in - "well nothing matters so gently caress"

Let people revel in this - something was done. Fucker got arrested. Good enough. We don't expect him to rot behind bars.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Our friends have already banned someone and his family from their wedding and also coming out when they rent a cabin this summer. gently caress em. You don't believe? Then you don't get to do gently caress all! So the wife of this person will go to her best friends wedding without husband. And they still aren't embarrassed by it.

I see their mom posting all this poo poo on FB like Fauci is Satan in disguise (cause he did a hand gesture similar to the Satan imagery) and "Imagine telling me 5 years ago I didnt take a trial with 98% survival" - gently caress offffffffffffffffffffffff. Their whole family can gently caress off.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I hope to god you're wrong and I can tell you to gently caress off for doomposting.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

:lol: Alberta declares Covid DEAD on July 1st - all restrictions gone

RIP

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Some days I think the internet was truly a mistake but the good generally outweighs the bad in how it can bring attention to proper causes and voices. Not this poo poo though.

I swear things feel a little better since CBC closed off FB comments. I hope they never open them again or at least heavily moderate them. Delete the loving crazies from spreading poison.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

It's been a full 24 hours after receiving my 2nd Pfizer dose and I am feeling excellent. Aside from the required arm pain of a needle - no headaches or fever or anything. Now to wait the 2 weeks, get my card and i'm a-ok!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

That sucks, sorry to hear! :(

I know my mum had a headache for a couple days with her 2nd but otherwise everyone I know has been fine.

E: 69 cases in Manitoba and r/winnipeg doesn't dissapoint

https://www.reddit.com/r/Winnipeg/comments/o5sgiu/69_new_cases_33_in_winnipeg_76_1860_active_52478/

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jun 22, 2021

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

My brother mixed Pfixer + Moderna and said today he felt like total poo poo but a tylenol is helping. I said for him to stay home but he said he had to go in (asphalt truck driver).

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

r/winnipeg is generally pretty progressive and any PC supporters/right wing trash get torched.

apatheticman posted:

Hard to provide a morally consistent rebuttal posting on a website ran that was run by a spouse abuser for ages, I just chose not to engage except for the odd google result because I don't find supporting it worth it.

Yet you still post here but they have ousted Lowtax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I love seeing friends that are nurses posting in Manitobans for Change on a post relating not-getting vaxxed to being a Jew in WW2 and Black people throughout history. Holy gently caress. Time to sever.