Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: ZShakespeare)

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
He was the first PM I remember. The worst I think but we haven’t had any good ones either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Gags was good on the plane when it was landing back when you couldn’t use mobile devices.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Littlest Hobo, the Beachcombers, and Rocket Robinhood

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

run on sentience posted:

The only non-con Manitoba MP who voted nay was Ben Carr, which is no surprise since he was one of the shitbags who attended the "Settlement Brings Security" conference in Jerusalem in January.

That’s my dude. I’ll send him a nasty electronic mailing.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Truly representing Trashcona

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

PT6A posted:

I don't think it can really be overstated what a massive, steaming pile of poo poo Jagmeet Singh and the federal NDP are at the moment. I actually find him more repulsive than Polliver, on the basis that at least that little prick has the decency to be reasonably honest about what a venal, stupid little dweeb he is. Singh is very much the same, but pretends to be something else.

I’ve decided not to vote for them in the future. I would support the NDP provincially (Manitoba) but I’m abroad so can’t vote. I’ll be voting communist in the future because there is zero chance in a Liberal getting my vote, even strategic, after moving from applauding Nazis to supporting them politically in the last few months.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

ZShakespeare posted:

https://twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/1779286852953935964

I'm certain that he issued a similar condemnation when Israel struck the Iranian consulate that directly precipitated this attack.

They also damaged the Canadian embassy in the same attack.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Fidelitious posted:

It feels like we're living in some loving alternate reality here. WHAT ESCALATION JAGMEET?
Israel bombed them, they acted with massive restraint.

What the gently caress is going on.

He’s saying nothing out of ordinary from the entire political class all over the western world. Every elected official is lying to us and it’s obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
but Rex looked so vibrant and full of life in the Fallout tv show, genuinely shocked