Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the show isnt for 2 more hours??? god drat dude lol well at least the fite stream isnt delayed like i thought it might be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
are dark order and sting/darby in a spooky face alliance?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

large paul is here to keep order

lmfo solows suit. wait is there a new guy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

Who’s the unknown guy with QTs crew?

thats [aaron solow/nick comorato/qt marshall]

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ok u cant make fun of ogogo for having a "huge crew" or whatever and then cody comes out with 2 dozen ppl lmfao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jesus christ this is awful

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

what in the gently caress is going on lmfao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

maybe theres a reason almost every terrible aew segment involves a rhodes

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this is the only time ive regretted having the fite tv feed during breaks

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

cody segments have regularly become a must-miss for dynamite lol. sure, he has good ppv matches but so does wwe.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

aew friendships arent broken up after one segment. especially one on dark.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ppl really bleed like motherfuckers in aew god drat

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

yea page looks badass rn

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wtf just happened there

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Vince MechMahon posted:

TNT just cut to commercial right in the middle of the Mox promo.

so did the fite feed so yr not missing anything :/

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

FOR KEVIN KENNY

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

Jade is so damned good.

aside from the first appearance, she has seemed like an absolute natural for wrestling and god she just has an absolutely incredible look

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

miro champ forever god drat

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this is great.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

DID NOT MISS FANS MAKING FACES TO GET ON THE CAMERA ugh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

miro v archer is gonna be cool af dude

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Imagine having Miro and not being able to figure out how to use him. Jesus Christ, the man is just naturally loving great.

miro fuckin rules miro forever. he was always my pet "he would be great outside of wwe" guy for years and turns out, yep

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ah omg!!!!! shida's dress is so good!!!!!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

dont interrupt shida's oprah moment!!!!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Artelier posted:

DARK ORDER IN FRONT OF A LIVE CROWD NEXT

jesus yeah i guess this really is the first time theres been a full crowd since like... brodie arrived and dark order really became itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Tweak posted:

Not nearly a big enough pop for Dark Order

itd be a huge pop for beaver boys, but johns arm fell off