Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Looks like the Fight For The Fallen setup. No sunset though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Kilynn about to die

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

lmao just a comical number of people

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

When he's right he's right, that's how you win a weigh-in, by weighing more

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That's it? We're for real not even getting a brawl?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

rear end-Out

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

WTF is the point of FITE if they cut away from that, holy hell what is this Dynamite.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

idk about that shirt mox

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I forget sometimes how pretty a title Big Plat is.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Snap Tall Becky in two Jade

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Writer Cath posted:

Jade is so damned good.

She legit comes off as a bigger star than practically anyone right now, including the women in WWE

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hahhaa yes Sting in the Sting mask is all I've wanted from Sting since he came back

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Owow!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Shard posted:

PPV ORDERED

Same, thanks UK for the $30 discount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I legit would've been fine with the weigh-in if it'd resolved with a brawl or a face-off. It just ended.

Felt the same about the Hangman segment with Cage too, though that was saved by him having a fun match and bleeding everywhere first.