Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I saw Geostorm in the theaters.

It is an impressively stupid movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pinwiz11 posted:

Also, as of 4 pm today I'm a home owner. I'm very tired and have a lot of packing to do. :woop:

Congrats. I'm moving into my first apartment in two weeks. :toot:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

karmicknight posted:

I could spend like 112 dollars today and not feel entirely pissed off...

You can use a free trial of Sling if you're desperate.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh my god, it's a real crowd. What the gently caress.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hey, Cezar's back! Good for him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol those flags are so loud on the mic.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Cody with his Calvin Kleins.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Cage was about to straight up murder Hobbs. He was aiming for his head before that ref showed up.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I bet this would never happen on TBS.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
You did it, Smart Mark.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh yeah these guys are coming apart at the seams. The break-up is just around the corner.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Dimebags Brain posted:

Main event is Inner Circle segment right?

Yeah, def.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Shida got done dirty having her whole reign in the pandemic, she's definitely earned this much at least.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Artelier posted:

Wait, does she get to keep the old belt? Can she hold it another year and collect a third AEW Women's Championship? She's going to have more world titles than Omega!

Yes. If you reign for a year, you get a new belt. Collect all seven and you become Super Shida.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Shut your mouth, Chris.
I'm just talkin' about the Inner Circle!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I AM THE TABLE

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I was leaning heavily towards Pinnacle, but after that segment, I'm not sure.

Last year, they did the thing where IC laid out the Elite and they did the big INNER CIRCLE graphic on the giant tron in TIAA Bank field, so the big cathartic moment was when the Elite got on the tron at the end of the PPV. This time they did basically the same thing with the Pinnacle....

I dunno. They're leaning in super hard to the idea that the Inner Circle is gonna lose and break up. A little too conspicuously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Duke Pukem posted:

yeah, that aint good. Some pink slips may be in order

e: Like there's been a significant uptick in asian hate crimes lately and there's a stop asian hate campaign to counter it. Why the gently caress they would think this was acceptable is kind of mind boggling

They think it's acceptable because they're part of the uptick, op