Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Traditional Games be a Top Level Forum?
This poll is closed.
Yes. It would benefit the place. 222 80.73%
No. Why gently caress up a good thing? 27 9.82%
No opinion. Just being a looky loo. 26 9.45%
Total: 275 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

free us from Games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

come play mafia with us lurkers

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im fine with TGR being a subforum for TG if TG goes top level.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

poker is a sport. leave it where it is.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Athanatos posted:

It's done.

I put it right below Ask/Tell, but thanks to how it works, it may take some time to move up the list. (Seriously you cant just slot it where you want it, you have to play the 'click one at a time' game)

If someone can make a Forum Tag to match the others I'd appreciate it.
I'll have one up tonight.

also can we promote leperflesh to also mod TGR.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Leperflesh posted:

I took a quick terrible stab in photoshop but this is awful don't use it:

The idea was to add six pips to the square on the left, and go for a yellowish gold color since that seems to be the least-used color among the other forums tags, although the comedy goldmine is a bright yellow (even though it's the goldmine) so I went for a bit more muted? Obviously the blurry gold patch in the middle needs to be blended but I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to pixel art.
go for baby blue. it compliments better.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Leperflesh posted:

I took a quick terrible stab in photoshop but this is awful don't use it:

The idea was to add six pips to the square on the left, and go for a yellowish gold color since that seems to be the least-used color among the other forums tags, although the comedy goldmine is a bright yellow (even though it's the goldmine) so I went for a bit more muted? Obviously the blurry gold patch in the middle needs to be blended but I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to pixel art.

e. I'm already TGR's mod unless something changed when Athanatos moved things, because of the inheritance model, even if my name isn't listed. A mod of a forum is automatically a mod of all of its subforums.
ah ok then mission accomplished

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Leperflesh posted:

I made a new one, just made the 2-3-4 pattern with successively smaller and rolling dice?

honestly im not against revamping all of them. it's been the same images for what feels like 10 years now.