Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Traditional Games be a Top Level Forum?
This poll is closed.
Yes. It would benefit the place. 222 80.73%
No. Why gently caress up a good thing? 27 9.82%
No opinion. Just being a looky loo. 26 9.45%
Total: 275 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I'm okay with it being top level. It's small but it is kind of hidden off. I don't see it causing explosive growth, but it was always an awkward fit nested among all the video game forums.

New Super Metis posted:

ok so the reason you guys need to be a top level forum is that as it stands currently I, as a games IK, inexplicably have powers in here despite having zero connection to the community, and for the last half hour i have been battling the urge to edit the poll results because i think it would be funny

free yourselves from tyranny

It does feel a bit strange to have an amicable reallocation of forums and not a dramatic years-long civil war among numerous competing web factions...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU