Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Traditional Games be a Top Level Forum?
This poll is closed.
Yes. It would benefit the place. 222 80.73%
No. Why gently caress up a good thing? 27 9.82%
No opinion. Just being a looky loo. 26 9.45%
Total: 275 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Boba Pearl posted:

I'm also of the (possibly) minority opinion that the Game Room should also be top level. It's an entirely different set of things from Traditional Games and Video Games.

Yeah at this point TGR is its own thing for the most part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I run the discord for the Games Room CYOA community and it is legitimately one of the most awesome, chill and positive goon communities I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of. The membership is upward of three hundred people but the active core is probably half that, and that's just the people who joined the server, there are also posters who contribute but don't do discord for one reason or another so it's pretty active. There's some concern about being a TLF bringing disruptive elements because we'd be more exposed but I also think that exposure could attract new creatives and people who never even knew we existed.

I think it sits in a weird halfway space between its ties to RPGs and the more booklike writing format so it just got crammed in tradgames because it didn't really fit anywhere else.

Hexenritter fucked around with this message at 06:36 on May 30, 2021

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

No butt stuff on Saturdays, got it

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

I made a new one, just made the 2-3-4 pattern with successively smaller and rolling dice?

I dig it.