Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Monster Zero is the second best sugar free energy drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

LegoMan posted:

Im having a hard time seeing what exactly the Trump thread regulars actually did.

It either happened in other threads in QCS or it happened while I wasn’t paying attention because it seemed like the people who wanted the thread closed in QCS were calling all the regulars pedos. Then I saw the last 2 pages of the thread and it was chaos and then it went away.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

aww

my little one turned 1 not too long ago. sweet kid and so far is developing well. he's fascinated with trash cans and table legs, though, which is weird but :shrug:

Hey mine turned one and a half recently and they’re super into just turning devices on throughout the house if they can and trying to climb on tables.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

gently caress SNEEP posted:

if you call a character in an image underage they will call you a pedophile in response. quite amazing actually!

I wasn’t going to say anything to anyone in QCS because it was pretty clear they would just accuse you regardless of what you said.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

that's fun. my kid is figuring out which buttons on the tivo remote turn on YouTube kids. so far he just pushes a button, looks at the tv, then loudly complains for me to make it work lol

Yeah remotes are fun. Our’s likes to hit the Netflix button to hear the subscribe to Netflix music. I’ve never seen someone be so happy about a song.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Plinkey posted:

i have a wild 80's comedy-movie plan coming together

Do you need a robot made out of trash cans thats programmed to do mischief related crimes?

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Nonsense posted:

goldbelly is extremely over-rated and expensive. I believe I saw burger kits from shake shack there for more than $70

Rich people are weird.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I was more just confused, but I’m getting what happened now through context clues, and it probably will be better that the GOP thread won’t have me taking about what cheap beers are best: PBR and Grain Belt.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I’m surprised there’s still a GBS trump thread, as you can see by my reg date it was one of the first threads I ever saw/lurked in.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Bumper Stickup posted:

So like you can just blast rear end at the guy under you the whole flight?

Yeah, those seats are actually gonna cost more than first class and they’ll feed you a diet especially conducive to farting on the poors.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

You tell em Matt.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

euphronius posted:

the east coast is getting heavily rained on . rip Memorial Day

I hope it gets warmer here in WI, this is no way to have a Memorial Day; I should be drunk and in shorts.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Filthy Hans posted:

SHM was phenomenally stupid

chipmunk cp aside, imagine going in to QCS to debate in good faith

IDK why I keep checking in back there; I was not aware that people on this site were so mad that posters like me sometimes post in the Falcom thread even though it’s not on CSPAM and we should be banned really.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Sharkopath posted:

Just genuinely if somebody makes a qcs thread about how they hate cspam its real easy to just not post in it and if you don't not much will come of it because the mods don't really listen to qcs much.

Oh yeah I don’t plan on posting there, it’s just bizarre to me that some people are obsessed about it.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

tag yourself I'm 1 "Spaghetti"

this is the "Salt Bae" restaurant of internet meme fame btw

https://twitter.com/DlGITALDOLL/status/1398008036229267460

I’m a tomahawk with ambitions to one day be a golden tomahawk.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

If you read that receipt line by line it sounds like a excerpt from America Psycho.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

If Dan Crenshaw didn’t have the eyepatch he would look like the schlubby guy from Parks and Rec.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Yeah good to know what you’ve been thinking about for like 10 years Zach:

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Elephanthead posted:

why is the espresso normal priced? the sprite is $10?

Earesso would also cost the place like a dime to produce, it’s just a little less overpriced.

edit: I’m leaving this misspelling; I like it.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Cao Ni Ma posted:

you need to balance the unlimited bread with the unlimited salad or else you will never be able to poop right

“can’t poop out my rear end it’s the American wayyyyuh.”

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Has Q blown up more in the mainstream media, because it’s fascinating stuff, so I could see them continuing to ignore it past the surface level?

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Sharkopath posted:

I don't believe you can make a cool zombie story that couldn't be handled better in another subgenre.

Digital demons > Zombies

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Foo Diddley posted:

hm, looks like i might have picked the wrong week to read books instead of the forums. or should i be glad that i missed whatever the gently caress happened

You absolutely made the right choice, what books you read?

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I’m working on a collaborative art project with some friends, anyone got fun occult stuff I should research?

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Sharkopath posted:

Gef the Talking Mongoose and the similar Bell Witch haunting too.

They’re going on my list.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Zisky posted:

"Spaghetti" is apparently steak strips.

oh they’re scare quotes. That’s lame.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Zisky posted:

Here's the meat sushi (they blast it with a blowtorch I guess?)

Holy poo poo, thanks for the tape worm or whatever your room temperature meat does to me.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I appreciate how they made it vaguely wet, really gets the tastebuds ready.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

That was inspired from Minnesota because they eat raw meat there.

We do this in WI sometimes to; I’ve never eaten raw meat that looks like that though.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

mistermojo posted:

lots of people eat raw meat. its called tartare

The WI version is significantly more gross, but it’s good with enough salt, garlic, and onions.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Cao Ni Ma posted:

that is not tartare
no thought was put into it
no garnish, no sides

Let the frozen meatball thaw and then gently hit it with the torch, let it slowly moisten under the heat lamp.

Zaggat: “The meat sushi is both playful and daring.”

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

When I watch F1 in the states it’s about drinking beer at 8 AM and then falling back asleep eventually, especially considering last weekend was Monaco.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Wendy’s should have a spicier chicken sandwich.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Xaris posted:

that's a good choice. i've never really mixed any meat into it but mostly out of putting in the minimal amount of effort (mlmp)

Sliced pork or beef are also good ramen fixins.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

dads friend steve posted:

so did BiBi get ousted because they were mad about the ceasefire? because big lmao if so

They made a deal and let him keep his GTR and gold belly cookies if he left.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

He’s just flagrantly shouting at the top of his lungs to everyone that he fucks under age girls and so far nothing has happened to him. Maybe the Q morons are right about government being run by satanic pedophiles.

In general people who want to exploit other groups of people seek positions of power to exploit them, so yeah a bunch of them fall into the Venn diagram of people who exploit children.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

dads friend steve posted:

we need a :smugdon: but for biden

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

If the fry container isn’t big enough that I can stand in it and imitate one of the fries than no sale.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

if this were cheaper I would buy it for our child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Holy poo poo lol I should get this one: