Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hello friends, we are here to discuss the 2024 GOP primary as is currently being fought about and warred over among the psychotic blood drinkers on the right. So far the official candidates are Matt Gaetz and Donald Trump, though of course the former has announced he would not run in the case of the latter doing so. I, however, have my doubts.

Please let us discuss the looming madness and insanity that is this election, including of course the 2022 elections that will inform this one, here in this thread. I will note that I have Fluffdaddy's explicit permission to do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
trump will never be the nominee if he doesn't get his twitter back

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

tenderjerk posted:

Florida is working hard (thank you!) To get it back

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

Wow are you saying that donaldjtrump.com/desk doesn't have the same reach as Twitter.com? I know a certain pillow monger who would disagree

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
who will be the fun side show candidates this time? our herman cains, orb mothers, gravels and so on?

mike lindell himself?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Florida is working hard (thank you!) To get it back

the social media companies are just gonna buy lovely little waterparks in florida to work around that law lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I am going to help set the tone for this thread

Gaetz is going to HAVE to be too busy defending himself from sex trafficking charges to run a candidacy. I thought people were more into DeSantis anyway?

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Trump won't say anything until the last minute (that he won't run because why run when it'll just get stolen) and everyone else will scramble to fill the void

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

the milk machine posted:

who will be the fun side show candidates this time? our herman cains, orb mothers, gravels and so on?

mike lindell himself?

I can't wait to see the debates I'm being honest. My favorite threads on C-Spam were the live debate threads.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Hello friends, we are here to discuss the 2024 GOP primary as is currently being fought about and warred over among the psychotic blood drinkers on the right. So far the official candidates are Matt Gaetz and Donald Trump, though of course the former has announced he would not run in the case of the latter doing so. I, however, have my doubts.

Please let us discuss the looming madness and insanity that is this election, including of course the 2022 elections that will inform this one, here in this thread. I will note that I have Fluffdaddy's explicit permission to do so.

i vote that anyone who discusses pedophile poo poo in this thread in any shape or form, in any context, gets at least a 24hr with a ramp from there.

unless it's, like, matt gaetz or someone in the GOP who is a pedophile or doing pedophile poo poo which is actually pretty likely lol

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

LegoMan posted:

Trump won't say anything until the last minute (that he won't run because why run when it'll just get stolen) and everyone else will scramble to fill the void

Isn't that what Palin did

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the milk machine posted:

mike lindell himself?

The GOP is alas a clown gallery of huge losers, and anybody with any personality will be a loyal toady to Trump and not running. If Trump dies or refuses tho, it's gonna be a hilarious shitshow and we will get to watch Cruz get open palm dunked on by the lunatic pillow guy who himself will lose to one of any of a dozen pedophiles, most likely among them Dersh

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

i vote that anyone who discusses pedophile poo poo in this thread in any shape or form, in any context, gets at least a 24hr with a ramp from there.

unless it's, like, matt gaetz or someone in the GOP who is a pedophile or doing pedophile poo poo which is actually pretty likely lol

I think this is fair

LegoMan posted:

what's going to be fun to watch is everyone sucking his dick for an endorsement, which he will absolutely wring for every ounce of satisfaction

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Spergin Morlock posted:

A libertarian somewhere is crying because you called Gaetz the wrong kind of phile.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I feel like you are trying to split the vote, OP :thunk:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Epic High Five posted:

The GOP is alas a clown gallery of huge losers, and anybody with any personality will be a loyal toady to Trump and not running. If Trump dies or refuses tho, it's gonna be a hilarious shitshow and we will get to watch Cruz get open palm dunked on by the lunatic pillow guy who himself will lose to one of any of a dozen pedophiles, most likely among them Dersh

i will never get tired of watching ted cruz debase himself to the "in" crowd over and over again like he's in a high school groundhog day situation

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
Like if you ran against a candidate trump, what could you even do, he IS your party

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
treymo?

no

wait

tee up

no

trrrrrrrrrrrwmo

what’s wrong i… what is happening ?!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Desantis is probably gonna run too

State level, the crazy nazi Lt governor of idahos gonna try to primary the sitting governor. She power-moved an executive order banning mask mandates while the governor was out at some gop governor circle jerk.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I am going to help set the tone for this thread

Gaetz is going to HAVE to be too busy defending himself from sex trafficking charges to run a candidacy. I thought people were more into DeSantis anyway?

desantis is a boob and he’s going to Scott walker himself out of the race in like the first month

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DeSantis is gonna be VP and will be President by 2025 because there is no God

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
how is geatz still afloat

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Red Baron posted:

treymo?

no

wait

tee up

no

trrrrrrrrrrrwmo

A brain worm perhaps?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!

Red Baron posted:

:matters:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Red Baron posted:

He's being slow rolled investigated

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Epic High Five posted:

DeSantis is gonna be VP and will be President by 2025 because there is no God
I'm rootin' for Cotton/Hawley ticket myself

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Red Baron posted:

Gatez is never going to see a single day of jailtime

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Red Baron posted:

In water his head acts as a buoy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Xaris posted:

Gatez is never going to see a single day of jailtime

The people who think Gaetz or Trump will even so much as see the inside of a courtroom will never stop being adorable to me. Like total mental children about how the law and courts work in this country

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Red Baron posted:

If he gets away with it Roy Moore will probably come back and win.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Xaris posted:

I'm rootin' for Cotton/Hawley ticket myself

these losers would get steam rolled by biden

they lack the personality that gets every chud frothy

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Red Baron posted:

treymo?

no

wait

tee up

no

trrrrrrrrrrrwmo

this isn't the thread for that. correct your course

Good Citizen posted:

desantis is a boob and he’s going to Scott walker himself out of the race in like the first month

no, I agree. DeSantis is definitely one of those candidates that is talked about now and won't be important later, like Corey Booker or how Kamala Harris should have been

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Mustached Demon posted:

these losers would get steam rolled by biden

they lack the personality that gets every chud frothy

yeah but get htis, biden is old and his body is turning into split pea soup in real time.

dems will run kamala/clinton instead

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

the funniest timeline is trump dying shortly after the primaries kick off and he’s sucked the air out of the room for every other contender

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The 2024 election is going to be MTG vs AOC while goons wail and refuse to face to bloodshed.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Epic High Five posted:

The people who think Gaetz or Trump will even so much as see the inside of a courtroom will never stop being adorable to me. Like total mental children about how the law and courts work in this country

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I can't wait for desantis to railroad the primary and take it all

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Soup du Jour posted:

the funniest timeline is trump dying shortly after the primaries kick off and he’s sucked the air out of the room for every other contender

Q people would say it was the Cabal and JFK Jr would win the presidency by write in.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!

Xaris posted:

yeah but get htis, biden is old and his body is turning into split pea soup in real time.

dems will run kamala/clinton instead

If biden is still alive in 2023 he will run again and the dnc will not try to stop him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

SKULL.GIF posted:

The 2024 election is going to be MTG vs AOC while goons wail and refuse to face to bloodshed.
what would be the face bloodshed option here