Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Mustached Demon posted:

I could see Ted Cruz taking a shot against their king. Dude values power and doesn't care who gets shivved along the way.

On the other hand, if Trump wins in 2024, Ted Cruz is a likely appointment to the Supreme Court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Feldegast42 posted:

To be fair a lot could change in a couple years and while the party still worships Trump I can still see one blood eyed sociopath taking a swing at The King if they smell blood (like Cruz or DeSantis if this Cuba thing works out in his favor)

Also there is going to be a token establishment Jeb! type that will run against him that will get utterly destroyed but will give us a good few weeks of content

I hope they bring back Jeb! as the establishment man.