Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
none of them are contenders, the mob wants trup and nobody is going to step to that unless theres a big change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Nonsense posted:

Joe "look at your daugther crossing her legs" Biden may outlive him.

biden never caught covid, he might be a lot healthier for all we know

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
dewine seems like a dead end to me

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

dunno why this thread is for 2024 when the last election is still Legally Disputed Fraud

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
manahattan da has been mentioning RICO charges against are big wet prez

imo hes unstoppable even if rico has stier

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
he is also VERY rubenesque

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
which rallies were less televised? because i watched a ton of livestreams and im sure all the stagnant wages populism was present but it was always, even in the smallest rallies, secondary to the grievances and thirst for vengeance

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
trumpley tried to wield the economy like an international weapon of war, but was too stupid and misinformed to own anyone but the american consumer

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
fortunately we are used to it

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
thats one hell of a post from a dude with an unironically confirmed history of insider knowledge about mtg

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
yeah if everything was totally different there might have been a different outcome, i agree with your expert analysis

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
2022 could be completely different than what people expect, too. who knows what will be happening next year

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

euphronius posted:

pandemic helped the gop imho

their voters hated the “””lockdowns””” and it drove turnout sky high

yeah but modified early/mail voting helped drive turnout too, and a lot of other things. it was a messy year to try to learn anything, which is probably why im so mistrustful about predictions for the next one

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Eleven Eleven posted:

Not to defend Biden, but Trump lost pretty badly in both popular vote and Electoral College.

typical biden bros rubbing our face in it

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Aglet56 posted:

Biden won by like a point in PA and like 0.3% in GA or something so trump could've won if he had just talked about sheetz and wawa and trap music more

mcconnell lost georgia lol

https://twitter.com/boomerhacking/status/1397368355305099266?s=20

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Xaris posted:

wait what. while i wouldn't be surprised, I don't really get how you can hold federal office without it getting out

the only competitive race was her primary, which is probably why

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
why wouldnt we know who people coming out of prisons are

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
god bless our beautiful perfect white green lawns

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
really gotta hand it to him

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Elephanthead posted:

Pick one or two or all three.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
just loving sopping, sweating through his suit

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
he glistened beautifully

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
nobody turned out for a big wet president because of his strong and consistent conservative values, they did it because he's a messy bitch who loves drama. desantis might get the nomination but he's no unbeatable powerhouse

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

KaptainKrunk posted:

idk I think the GOP candidate in 2024 is strongly positioned to win. PA, michigan, wisconsin trending red, Georgia gonna held this time around, no Trump to turn out blue. Joe will be insanely old (best case scenario for dems) or Kamala will be potus and she will lose worse than Hillary

i......disagree with those states trending red

especially wisconsin

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Azathoth posted:

yeah they're all winnable for the GOP but it's really hard for me to see an improvement for the GOP in any of them since 2016, and the Dems have had mixed to good results in all those states since.

real test is gonna be the Senate in Wisconsin in 2022. if the GOP can win that, that's a 5 alarm fire for Dems.

they just booted scott walker out, ron johnsons as good as gone

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

The Nastier Nate posted:

PA registered like 5 times as many new republicans as democrats over the past few years. The GOP flipped 2 statewide races last year and the extremely popular AG only won by a few points against a complete nobody.

Democrats are in real trouble here but dems might get lucky cause the republicans running for gov/senate in 2022 are non-charismatic losers and/or lunatics

maybe! it sure was a close one in PA this year. could go either way. but

quote:

According to a Philadelphia Inquirer analysis covering this same topic, the average yearly exodus from the PA GOP is anywhere from 20 to 33 percent of the total of changes. But this year, the report indicates, the GOP accounts for 64 percent of these changes.

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/abington/voter-registrations-exodus-gop-reverse-pa-trends

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
well. sure. but the trend reversing itself overnight sure is something

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
bidens not that old and i bet he listens to his doctors. i guess you never know about a stroke or whatever but i dont see kamala running in 2024 right now

maybe not even on the ticket

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
he could live another 20 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
kamala stans out in force, but im afraid shes gonna have to wait her turn