Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Gaz-L posted:

I freaking love the use of Where Is My Mind for OC, and starting it at the riff for run(well, walk)-ins and interruptions is so perfect. I will be very mad tomorrow when the Good Brothers beat him up and Omega hits the OWA on PAC.
I wonder if omega's gonna be tempted to replicate roman's wrestlemania finish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Scarf posted:

Sammy needs a belt... im not a fan of have a million different belts, but id love to see a cruiser-weight belt in aew.
how bout a #1 contenders belt to be fought amongst the unranked midcard that would allow them to jump the line? a belt like that that's meant to be hotshotted feels like an appealing proposition in the current aew environment

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Gaz-L posted:

*looks at men's singles rankings*

*cowboy guitar intensifies*
hangman/darby #1 contender's match with duelling chants would be awwwesome

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
I’m just plainly happy seeing midcarders get their reps in against enhancement talent on dark and elevation and maybe I’ll get to see a seed of something that’ll make them a big deal one day so I can say I was there from base camp. Also helps that being youtube shows, it’s easy to cherry-pick matches and segments

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Kenny falling into the Dick Togo trap of Bullet Club matches is not what I was hoping for his heel reign and I hope he cuts down on it. I know for me it took the three way down, especially when they could of just went for Kenny punking out the ref as the heel finish only since it made sense in the nature of the match (no DQ).
I have the gut feeling that Kenny’s reign ends when every Elite member tries to make the save but gets cut off by a face they’ve pissed off, but yeah, he could afford to have some straight up victories, sure, especially against the likes of Jungle Boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
bullet club is nwo cosplay but the wrestling has been, on average, better