Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Coaaab posted:

I wonder if omega's gonna be tempted to replicate roman's wrestlemania finish

ill laugh haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

blunt posted:

Looks like Dark might be getting back to it's pre-pandemic length.

:(

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
scheduling anything on the two guaranteed 3 day weekends in american summer is dumb as gently caress, let the people have their time

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ganso Bomb posted:

Just looked this up and it makes me like Leyla even more. She really cranked that poo poo in and wasn't taking any nonsense from Shanna at all.

oh wowwww

(timetagged the end)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PDOnHI1T2k&t=246s

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

flashy_mcflash posted:

I love her little shrug when Shanna storms off. I have a lot of favourites in AEW but Leyla is right at the top of that list.

i want her to be in team taz but her chemistry with mizunami is off the charts, shes awesome

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

yea ok posted:

oh does leyla have a legit background?

yes

e: she had an elevation promo on one of the elevations, it went into it, cant find it on youtube

graph fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jun 1, 2021

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
iirc she was an orphan in russia and grew up in that, then managed to get to germany in the same situation, then got adopted in the states and wrestled men in hs and college

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

JUNGLE BOY posted:

How come they always drop the “Literally” when announcing her?

her crimes are legitmate

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

El Gallinero Gros posted:

It's always interesting to see what wrestlers do for a job if they can't survive on wrestling. I recall Tim Thatcher works in a water treatment plant. Kevin Steen worked in a warehouse. Davey Richards was a paramedic. Candice Lerae was a baker for a theme park. I know Orange supposedly had a good job that made it tempting to turn down AEW.

I remember TNA also had a Knockouts champ who worked Sunglass Hut and demanded she quit because it made them look bad for paying her poorly.

comorato is an accountant

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

History Comes Inside! posted:

I hope that’s true

im 98% sure?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Alaois posted:

Stu Greyson ran a flooring company

oh, yeah, which is why dude has a natural 8pack core and can nightfall 300 pound dudes

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Codependent Poster posted:

I'll never not laugh at Christian blue dot jokes.

whats the joke

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

I Before E posted:

Jungle Boy doesn't need to become some sort of CM Punk level firebrand on the mic, but he would do well to put a bit more conviction into his promos, lean into the Steamboat earnest babyface vibe instead of being so laid back.

just finished elevation and i'd say the crowd does not care

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
its still really wild just how much talent aew picked up during the pandemic

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

flashy_mcflash posted:

Yeah the maid of honour and the best man usually make speeches.

best man speeches are the loving worst

JONESY.... THE JONESINATOR... [series of injokes 5 attendees will understand], but in all seriousness bro,

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Pylons posted:

So who's gonna interrupt Britt's celebration tonight?

leyla :getin:

Scarf posted:

in all seriousness I really would like to see some of the factions incorporate the women's division

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
who is mr. barry