Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Got a bunch of yardwork done, made burgers for lunch, and a whole rack of spareribs is on the smoker for tonight. A great day already and this PPV is gonna be HYPE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

So now they do the individual matches - and we get FTR vs. P&P :woop: - leading into the rubber match at All Out, right?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

They just like the song. It's a good song!

Jungle Boy is only entrance music over :v:

e:

nuketulsa posted:

Stop talking about Brian pillmans jrs dead dad. That poo poo would drive me nuts were I in his position. I like the varsity blondes quite a bit.

100% agree with this. I cringed hard at JR's line that had no segue or any kind of prompt. Was just shoehorned in there as "he's really popular now that people remember his dead dad".

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 16:57 on May 31, 2021

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Rerun the matches but this time QT and Ogogo pull out knives on Cody and stab him.

Et tu, QT?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

BTE: AEW already has a ton of cool props from their history.

And the Hollywood :honk: rules for his questioning a best of 10 - "so if you get 7 and I get 8, I win? :smug:"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cowboy poo poo:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pylons posted:

Eddie literally couldn't stop smiling during his and Mox's entrance. It loving ruled.

Even better was him completely busting out in the happiest laugh when Mox started throwing stuff and walked past the stairs down to the ring.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I have to say, seeing Scorpio bump like a madman for Sting won me back over a bit.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I just went back and rewatched the finish of the triple threat to see the reaction for OC's two count. Need to give MAJOR props to Aubrey for how cool her entrance into the ring was. Basically dove through the ropes and rolled into position for the count. Amazing.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lamuella posted:

This is astounding. It's like all the way through they're saying "she's not recorded in a studio before", and she's saying "oh god, I'm so worried this will sound terrible". And then it does in fact sound terrible.

I lost it at the cut to the sound guy fixing her takes with autotune then going "I can't fix this part here where she loses it".

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Wild Thing w/ Crowd Status IMHO: Sucks Less, Still Not As Good

Can you expand on this? Because imo that was one of the greatest entrances of all time. Probably second only to Sandman at ONS 2005. You had the crowd losing their minds and singing along while Mox and Eddie went nuts.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

There's a few problems I have with it:

1. I'm sorry, but I'm just never ever going to get the "someone's going to die" vibe I want from a Mox theme with Wild Thing. I know, I know, Onita, etc., just a personal preference.
2. Something I couldn't figure out is where the actual vocals ended and the crowd singalong began. As I recall, the WILD THING shouts in the version Mox uses includes some baked in arena-esque effects by default so I wasn't sure.
3. I just really really liked Unscripted Violence as a wrestling theme and I'm going to miss it.

Thanks for explaining. I was genuinely curious and didn't want to just go "YOU'RE WRONG I LOVED IT :hurr:" like had happened a few weeks ago when you said you didn't like it. I totally get your points.

At least from what TK was saying, it sounds like Unscripted Violence will still be Mox's theme when he comes out alone.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Shanna had such a sympathetic story with "TNA thought I was too fat" and she blew all that goodwill spectacularly.

That was TNA? I could've sworn it was WWE. Fits with their MO anyway.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

graph posted:

its still really wild just how much talent aew picked built up during the pandemic

(I know what you're getting at, just saying :))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

McDonald's is just getting in before Whataburger :colbert: