Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

xbilkis posted:

I made a comment earlier tonight that I guess went out over the air that I am deeply ashamed of. If I have hurt anyone out there, I can’t tell you how much I say, from the bottom of my heart, I am so very, very sorry. I pride myself and think of myself as a man of faith — as here’s an Ego's Edge by Page, it will be a pin, and so that’ll make it a win for him and Sky — I don’t know if I’m going to be putting on this headset again. I don’t know if it’s going to be for AEW. I don’t know if it’s going to be for my bosses at Turner. I want to apologize for the people who sign my paycheck. For AEW, for TNT, for the people I work with, for anybody that I’ve offended here tonight: I can’t begin to tell you how deeply sorry I am. That is not who I am. It never has been. And I’d like to think maybe I could have some people that, that could back that up. I am very, very sorry, and I beg for your forgiveness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he can stay after he sits and watches an "el asso wipeo" mad tv skit 100 times in a row

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

post your figures

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jake hager plays for the new york mets. this is a sincere and true statement

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't say it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you forgot nyla, chris dickinson, everyone in suzuki-gun. think that's the whole crusty list of people everyone online likes to be cool and a good person. im just loving aorund being a lovely imp. they're very good. i love it. i wish i wouldn't have said this and been douchey instead of fun like i thought it might be. didn't mean it at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you penguin. i've been incredibly upset with myself since earlier when i did that post in a "funky mood" (from drinking my hi-c) and turned out not liking it at all as a joke. but you were kind

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if the young bucks ever feud with eachother it should be because one of them calls out the other's hairline while being completely oblivious to their own and not believing it even when called out. and then they have a hair vs hair match that goes to a draw and all the faces come out and shave both of them down. all the way

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tough puzzle

hell you're my boy i was just frigging around on here it's a big fun day to be happening and it's finally here and drat i want everybody to be cool have fun the whole deal

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 20:51 on May 30, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

165 live

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the show probably slightly edged out last year's DoN since that the way Dave sold the positive news

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you have over 100 belts that's so special i don't even know how to talk it. What is the maximum belts?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hehe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stir it up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't mind the youtube shows having stuff on it that 'counts' and affects later content. you don't have to watch it to understand that sort of thing and i don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008