Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
That dude should be fired for being racist, but also most of the viewers (including me) did not hear that commentary live and I’m happy that Shida got a chance to shine and I’m not going to let it cast a negative pall over her segment and the upcoming exciting PPV weekend!!

And wrestle goons, I encourage you to do the same!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Cool the racist has been fired let’s go back to talking about how great Shida is and how fun this weekend is gonna be!!!

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I still in my wild mark brain think they might hotshot the title to OC in a fluke win to leave the crowd white hot. Like, PAC and Kenny have each other out and OC just makes an unexpected cover. And then he loses it back to Kenny on Friday through some cheating and/or Good Bros fuckery. It would show the first breaks in Kenny’s armor, and still allow the fans to get their champ. Kinda like an Attitude Era Foley title run or something.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Rarity posted:

They won't but there'll be one moment in the closing moments where we all think they will

This is probably true

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
HOOK will be the breakout TV/Movie star

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Watching the show tonight with two friends who have never watched wrestling before but are excited to get into it!!! Gonna be a fun one!! Also the first time we’ve hosted anyone in our apartment in well over a year!!

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

explosivo posted:

When Caster was doing his "Dustin. Dustin. Dustin look at me" thing I audibly gasped because Dustin looked so pissed I was sure he was going to punch a hole through his skull for that one.

Then it was loving hilarious Bc after all that build up Caster was basically just like “Ya ugly.” I died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Astro7x posted:

I am surprised that they didn't release everyone a week later so they would miss a debut at All Out.

I don’t think Nick Khan particularly cares about regular WWE pettiness