Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

flatluigi posted:

still holding out some minor hope for the final countdown to hit when the joker enters
If you believe the rumor that WWE is negotiating a working partnership with NJPW as a bargaining chip for re-upping Bryan, he won't be there tomorrow (only because he hasn't made up his mind yet).

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 02:08 on May 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Vandar posted:

So Britt is getting her first action figure. She's most likely winning the women's title tomorrow night, in front of a full post-pandemic crowd. This is kind of a big weekend for her.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPd3MwrhKKr/

So the WWE makes sure to upload a video of her getting squashed by Nia. Classy. :v:
That was Nia's main roster debut too, and knowing what we know about her now I'm glad she didn't end Britt's career before it really began.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
DoN Day let's gooooooooooooo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
just don't eat too many haribos unless you want to destroy your colon

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

IcePhoenix posted:

just a few hours left to get your predictions in!

quote:

What number match will this be on the main card? (2 points)
I'm dumb what does this mean

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Got it, thanks :)

was initially confused on which match it was referring to

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 20:43 on May 30, 2021

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Bucks teasing the Shield powerbomb on Mox owned

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Le Saboteur posted:

Yeah I loved the show except like one person mentioned the Britt story problems (also the match teetered back and forth between sloppy and coordinated a lot) and the other big elephant in the room for AEW: The Cody Problem.

How long is Cody going to keep going over young talent in matches where he absolutely shouldn't be? Ogogo should have been made to look strong and unique tonight instead he was booked to look like any other guy Cody could beat. And these problems are so consistent with him I'm convinced Stings run will end with the company when Cody beats him at their biggest PPV of the year.

They really need to figure that poo poo out.
Out of all of AEW's EVPs, Cody is clearly the biggest mark for himself on second thought he has put a quite a bit of young talent over so forget i said anything :v:

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 07:13 on May 31, 2021

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

MotU posted:

nothing doom and gloom about it, aew put out a very good ppv and will keep putitng out great shows. calling any criticism doom and gloom or things of that nature is pretty toxic though. things can be good and still have points people dont agree with and trying to wholly categorize people that dont immediately fall into line is kinda harmful because it just pushes people away
PSP has long had a very bad habit of piling on people who hold the minority opinion on a show

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
And look who else has returned to the ring *AHHHHHHHHGGGHHH* Christian Caaaaage

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
cody ended racism by marrying brandi and having a baby with her. let it be

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
MJF is going to die young? :ohdear:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I initially thought the number for DoN was down from last year because Dave can't be bothered to write like a normal human being

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Aye Doc posted:

since i fell asleep super early last night i've spent my afternoon watching the ppv and folks - JR stinks. i hope this year is his retirement year
JR certainly seemed to take Excalibur correcting him when he said OgogoPAC was from Wales personally

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 22:17 on May 31, 2021

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Rarity posted:

I hate to correct you Nick Jr. but he said PAC was from Wales, how ironic
Someone beat you to correcting me by eight minutes, but thanks!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Jordan7hm posted:

My son is watching the three way.

“I think orange Cassidy is going to win. Everyone at AEW knows that he is way too popular not to win.”

Oh man this is gonna be good.
Give Jordan7hm's son the book Coward Tony

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Eat My Fuc posted:

Notes from Tony Khan's post Double or Nothing press conference.

-He's asked about the commentator recently fired. He says there was no excuse for what was said, he apologized to the other commentators and thinks he made the right decision.
I'm glad he has zero tolerance for that poo poo.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

JUNGLE BOY posted:

All this crowd talk reminds me that I need to finally go back and watch Kenny and Hangman vs Bucks. After the pandemic started I couldn’t make it past the first two minutes seeing a hot crowd in the building without absolutely breaking down.
I watched it live and it was amazing

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I wish AEW PPVs would go back to Saturday nights but who am I to complain

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Pylons posted:

How did Britt cheat in the match? Wasn't the ref distracted when she did the belt curbstomp?
I mean...isn't that cheating?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:justpost:, reading comprehension be damned

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
"The Apex Asexual" Kenny Omega

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

blunt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVVtqoqzgNw&t=734s

Please don't mention any subsequent Nexus content
This upcoming Monday marks the 11-year anniversary of this. It's funny seeing Gallows, Deeb and Justin Roberts in there. They cut out the part where Bryan chokes out Roberts with his tie, which lead to Bryan's brief firing from WWE.