Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

Who's idea was it to send Paul Wight out there who apparently has no idea how to operate a scale?
Should have had a huge set of balance scales with Cody in one bowl and Anthony in the other

or each getting weighed individually with Paul balancing them out with gigantic weights and/or other wrestlers like Marko or Serpentico

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Anthony enters with three friends

Paul Wight: aww is booboo scared to come out alone

Cody enters with the entire Factory training class and staff and all but has a procession carry him to the ring

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Build-A-Figure Miro

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

for some guys it's about the belts, for some guys it's about the shoes. takes all sorts

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I caught that yesterday and they're all on about how AEW is wasting Miro in little nerd feuds when he should be an unstoppable monster in the title scene, fair dos for the time Revolution aired but in light of current events possibly the worst timing to put it up on youtube :v:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Mr. Squishy posted:

Robyn is pretty good, that trio is pretty weird.
Mini arc where Serpentico realizes that normal tag teams provide support and safety

Also squares off with V and they just look at each other for a moment like "I know, man. I know."

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Rampage, the show for cinematic matches

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

BDawg posted:

In the Allie / Johnny Oreo video, she mentioned Oreos at her jobs.

How many wrestlers have jobs outside of AEW?
Britt and Butcher come to mind prominently

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I mean it when I say I love that it's 2021 and there's a feud between Christian and Matt Hardy aka the less colourful halves of their respective WWF tag teams :v:

Makes me fantasize about how D-Von Dudley could have been the joker. Imagine the spot we could have gotten. Him, Matt, Christian and Jungle Boy as the last four in the ring and everyone including the audience realizing what's going on, to varying degrees and flavours of "oh gently caress" :allears:

My Lovely Horse fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Jun 2, 2021

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

*after Chaos Project match*

Mr. Squishy posted:

I hope you told him that was a misuse of Serpentico, and should never be copied.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

and yet it has been proven to be possible many, many times.

Just caught Sammy's latest vlog, there's a bit where they're about to do the rappelling bit and Sammy and Jericho casually joke around while Hager is next to them looking utterly paralyzed with terror :v:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Jake Roberts and Serpentico also sat bolt upright but for very different reasons

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I tend to not watch Elevation and Dark generally, but pick out matches with people I'm interested in, but more often than not when I do I'll realize they're up against a jobber with a 0-5 record and it's gonna be a squash, and I skip it anyway.

I still think it's good that these matches exist and are on record and give people a free glimpse of the product, so to speak, and also give up-and-coming wrestlers a chance to show their stuff, if I had more time on my hands I'd watch them all for sure.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

a pub :colbert:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

I should add that I only had time to watch the youtube shows cuz I was working from home and they were perfect background entertainment while I was "working".
I tried that, having them on while doing something, but it just meant I wasn't concentrating on either :(

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Rarity posted:

Yes I will watch the second show because it's not going to be 90% poo poo that doesn't matter
to be fair, you don't know that

Not having time to watch Dark and Elevation on the reg bums me out cause it's where Dark Order are

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

coconono posted:

I would very much like to see Dark Order do more spooky stuff. Like rituals using wrestling. Maybe expand the lore of the Exalted One a bit so it goes beyond just Brodie Lee. Blatantly steal more poo poo from the Cthulu mythos.
I'm thinking more and more they'd do well with Ultramantis, they could do the same "new leader tries to turn them back into actual cult" bit but it'd still be straight comedy, plus AEW would gain a commentator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Picturing Tay in a Chrono Trigger Ayla outfit