Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The next AEW action figure line should just be Cody's comically endless jobber entourage from tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Show was weird tonight but I liked when Dante Martin did three moves and got the crowd on his side against a Very Over Miro.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Alaois posted:

he picked a good three moves to do it with

I know people are all in on the New Japan forbidden door once the pandemic dies down whenever that is, but Top Flight really feel like a pair of dudes that would get the most out of a tour or two with Dragon Gate. Their style would mesh up well with DG more than NJPW, in my opinion.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

Who's idea was it to send Paul Wight out there who apparently has no idea how to operate a scale?

Ogogo really missed a chance to get in some "remember what happened last time you pissed off a boxer?" zingers in.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

MJeff posted:

More than anything in that segment, having Ogogo do and say nothing was a weird choice.

Like, when they brought out Wight, my assumption was that it was so Ogogo could knock his rear end out.

He should have yelled You are huge! That means you have huge guts! and then punched him in his big guts.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Yaya posted:

My hope for the main event is they do the lovely boring Good Brothers run-in except PAC and Orange Cassidy are two people instead of one so they just immediately kill Gallows & Anderson and the match continues as normal

Same except we just don’t do the run in at all

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Some reason show's not showing up on the PS4 and I'm real annoyed about it.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Remember when Kenny murdered PAC with every one of his belts? What a cool loving match.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Remember when Christian got booed for eliminating Max Caster?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Same

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

But yo, that three way match was one of the best three way matches I've ever seen. A masterclass of wrestling from all three (and Don Callis) people involved.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I can't believe people are mad about Cody winning when he managed to end racism in America with that victory tonight.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

History Comes Inside! posted:

Rick Knox just standing there like a spare rear end in a top hat for what felt like forever while the Bucks double teamed Moxley and Kingston stood on the apron was kind of dumb. Where was the count? Where was any attempt to remove the non-legal Buck?

It’s not like it was even a “match has descended into chaos” moment because Kingston was right there ready and waiting.

The correct answer to "who's the legal man" quibbiling is who gives a poo poo. Tag matches are much better when people stop giving a poo poo about it and part of the reasons the Bucks are good is because they took that lesson from their Dragon Gate tours to heart.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dacap posted:

Cody’s entrance gear was like how Americans are portrayed in Anime. He should have came to the ring in an eagle shaped gundam.

Cody's going to get Funny Valentine's back scars for the 4th of July show.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I walked outside today to discover that the Minneapolis Police Department had announced their disbandment, as racism no longer existed in America, and wealth was being invested into black communities at a massive rate. Thank you Cody for your efforts last night. :911: :911: :911: :911: :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

graph posted:

whats the joke

There's an infamous backstage story of Vince saying he hated Chrisitan's face and once suggested putting a blue dot over his face whenever he was onscreen.