Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Sting doing the mask spot will never fail to make me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Cody and Jericho both lose me for being super over-indulgent about a segment that's only kinda working.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Duke Pukem posted:

Jericho's segments are usually good though

Oh yeah, I didn't mean across the board. Jericho and Cody are both more hit than miss overall, though as time goes on that's starting to be closer to 50/50. I wasn't a fan of really any of Jericho's feud with Orange Cassidy. The MJF stuff has had highs and lows. Just tonight specifically they both had segments that just felt like them having their own fun without it actually being particularly entertaining. Pinnacle doing a little beatdown saved that segment. Cody and Ogogo...Christ. Just let Ogogo call him a pissboy and punch Dustin or whatever.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I wonder if how hard I'm trying to like Scorpio Sky is only making me like him less. He's just a white noise wrestler to me from top to bottom. The definition of a 6/10 in every stat.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Yeah I feel like from what I've seen of Ethan Page he's just on simmer. But if he had been asked to like have a TNT title program with Darby, he'd show me something. Sky's been pushed in AEW on more than one occasion and he's just sorta what you see is what you get. I have yet to see any spark from him. Even his title match with Darby was more fine than anything to me.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I actually thought they were going to be much harsher on the PPV especially having seen a lot of V1's tweets on AEW week to week. I thought they were fair. The poster who said they're ill-equipped for women's wrestling was more right than wrong though. They have the knowledge, sure. Jay obviously prepared for the segment. But they blitzed through the match versus the others.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

neoaxd posted:

best friends

Absolutely the first or second trios champs on Rampage imo.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
All I want for Omega/Jungle Boy is a match without shenanigans like Omega/Fenix. No Good Brothers. No Bucks. No Callis. Omega can beat some people clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Oh Snapple! posted:

Forget it, it's Bullet Club

This isn't EVIL, Kenny can actually go. There are matches of his without BC Bullshit in the history books! I've seen them!