Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
they should put the new cody figure as a free pack in with Britt's figure and he's like crammed in behind her in the case lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
he can stay after apologizing on TV and then taking a beast bomb through a table outside the ring

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

boxcarhobo posted:

im an old rear end 33 year old man who was very tired from work and ate dinner in preparation for friday night dynamite and then promptly fell asleep

so ITS SATURDAY MORNING YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

i still like cody

hi are you me lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
catching up on the first hour of dynamite I missed; Darby hasn't lost a bit of energy with the title, he's still over like rover

edit:
yoooo! Cezar and Darby working their asses off here, I'm digging this!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Scorpio Sky doin' pretty good on the stick here tbqh, way better energy than he has had before and the crowd reaction is helping sell it

loving this post match scuffle!!

edit:
paul wight hosting something in the ring is cool

did y'all figure out who the new guy hanging out with Factory is?

what the gently caress is this insane cody poo poo lmao

smarxist fucked around with this message at 17:23 on May 29, 2021

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i have literally no idea what to expect from stadium stampede 2

edit:
that hobbs/cage brawl was cool as gently caress

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Janela VS Hangman is good as hell, these boys have chemistry

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i love The Bastard

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
this championship segment owns and gosh OC holding big plat looks really loving good

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
pretty great match between Cargill and King for showing off both talents, also curious to see where this smart mark stirling thing goes

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Brodie / Mox might be my favorite Mox defense

the DDT through the walkway and then dragging him out to choke him like a rabid bear was an amazing visual

Brodie lost a few big ones in AEW but always looked like an absolute monster in defeat

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
sonny and Janela are Fine

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Vince MechMahon posted:

There's only one F&F movie left after the one that's already shot so I don't think OC is gonna make it in.

he'll star in the reboot obv

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
welp, looks like i have to get a set of Best Friends figures

and probably an old TMNT sewer base to hang out in for them

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol, the Eddie/Mox vs The Bucks promo buildiing into the big climax because of the loving shoes

edit: Hikaru Shida's segment is great, and gently caress that dumb rear end in a top hat for making fun of her english

smarxist fucked around with this message at 14:13 on May 30, 2021

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the Ego vs Darby stuff is starmaking stuff, especially with their history, shame Sky and Sting are just thirdwheeling it lmao

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i feel like Kota vs Kenny is on the table, i'm just wondering if Kenny loses and that's what starts his spiral with Hangman and AEW belt next or what

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

MassRafTer posted:

Ratings don't come out on weekends except for Network fast nationals. So no number until Tuesday because of the holiday.

rarr this is bullshit, those numbers are on a computer, tell us what da computer say!! nerrrrrrds!!!!!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

JT Smiley posted:

Imagine not being a wrestling fan and seeing that hideous bus coming down the road in 2021. Most people would probably think it's some weird chud poo poo.

"is this the pillow man? the... Frank guy?"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
thinking far ahead but i think Kstat will be next in line for da gold

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
OC 1 will be after MJF 1

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Penguin Patrol posted:

she's not high enough in the rankings, she had an on-the-record loss to britt baker earlier in the year, and she's signed to another company. this is britt's time right now, rosa will get hers

yeah i feel like Rosa's time is obviously already booked early next year as the one to dethrone Britt

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i feel like Sting could start putting together a Team Sting with Lance and one other hand picked wrestler, it'd be cool as a kind of super group with competing egos that Sting has to manage, and another trios squad

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Forceholy posted:

Aside from a rematch, who the hell does Britt feud with? Do they build up Swole or Kris or something?

Tay will probably get another shot in the next 6 months, just because she and Britt would have good chemistry I think

edit: have we ever seen Britt vs Nyla?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TayConti_/status/1399214291648122882

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's crazy how good Nemeth is. I was not expecting it at all.

i turned around on that dude so fast

the hannibal lecter impression sealed it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
folks, we love that number

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Ogogo brings back FUNB, but it stands for FU Netanyahu / Biden, gets it mega over, hulk hogan reveals he has a whole trailer of vintage FUNB zubaz, we all have a wild retro anti zionist summer

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Jake probably had his own Disco Elysium in the 90's

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i definitely teared up when he won. i was a huge sting fan as a kid but my family was too poor to ever go to a WCW show. i stopped watching when WCW died and i started paying attention again around the time sting returned to WWE. his career ended before i knew it and i just assumed i'd never get to see sting wrestle live, and it didn't even really hit me until he came out and started hitting big moves. the crowd chanting "you still got it" really got me.

That's awesome, I can't wait to get a show :unsmith:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
can't keep up with Two TV Show Tony and all his big deals

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
anyone else think that aew could be building to a second brand with main shows? :thunk:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I'm invested in every storyline, even what comes next for pinnacle and IC

everything feels like it's moving along swiftly, like did anyone else catch the Knox thing in BTE?! that's going to be real isn't it?!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Cavauro posted:

if you have over 100 belts that's so special i don't even know how to talk it. What is the maximum belts?

you can fit 16 in the memory card

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

A Fancy Hat posted:

Mox and Eddie being buddies and dealing with poo poo (possibly just the Good Brothers, or maybe against Butcher and Blade given Eddie's history with them) is super fun and a great use of both of them.

Mox, Eddie, Kaz keep loving with The Elite and trashing their matches/segments and generally loving with them and they build to revealing Hangman is behind it all (he's been shown to Pay Attention and Get Things Done [matt hardy contract]) laughing at Kenny in a dressing room mirror

you could also cash in Bucks vs Hangman as well, they have standing debts

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

the real brand split is BTE/Sammy's Vlog

Sammy is BTE Dark

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

My Lovely Horse posted:

Rampage, the show for cinematic matches