Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Fuegos last bit in Sammy's vlog made me tear up

loving A and I really hope they find a place for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Have they said when tix for the next two ppvs go on sale? I know they announced them, but haven't seen anything past that

Nothing yet, alas, but they need to get on that poo poo so I can figure out how the hell I'm going to get out to Hoffman loving Estates in September.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I'm taking the Amtrak to Chicago, and I'm going to eat a friggin Devil Dog then watch some AEW live. Tony will not stop me!

Tony won't, but the complete lack of transit to the venue might. Why can't it be back at the Allstate Arena?

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

All they said for All Out was Chicago, So the venue isn’t necessarily confirmed yet.

The venue would disagree: https://www.nowarena.com/events/all-out

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Drakkel posted:

If I remember right, Dustin has a child or stepchild that is trans and he's been pretty vocal in support of them!

Yeah, a daughter according to his Twitter.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

No wrestler is as cool a virgin as Max Caster.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Rarity posted:

What's Cody's favourite sex position?

Missionary, because he always goes over

This right here? Quality.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

coconono posted:

how long until Britt gives up her day job

I can't imagine her ever doing so and not just because of her gimmick.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

There are going to be a lot of disappointed goons when Elite GM comes out

It's so bad. I know it's in early, early beta but it's just garbage right now and not even fun garbage, it's like a chore that no one has bothered to explain to you.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

I can maybe see how it could get there but it runs like absolute poo poo on my tablet, does not explain enough of the mechanics (and doesn't do a great job of the ones it does try to explain) and the art is really, really uneven. I hope they're able to improve it but it's in such a rough state that I don't even want to give feedback yet (not that I'm likely to because gently caress using Discord for anything) because it all boils down to "make more of the game."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

smarxist posted:

YESSSSSS

i've been hollering about this for weeks

i think Comoroto is going over to keep this feud going but we'll see

Factory has got to get a win at some point and if it's not tonight, I don't know how they recover. Plus, going over Dustin will cement Comoroto as the monster threat that he looks like and that's to everyone's benefit. The most important thing is that the match is going to be loving amazing.