Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Eddie Kingston's mom is a smart lady and if I had been told before that WWE reached out to him coincidentally just after he did the match with Cody then I'd forgotten, and loving :lol: at the utter temerity of those motherfuckers.

Anyway, Dynamite was kinda weird but also a lot of fun and I am super pumped to watch Inner Circle murder Pinnacle, and to watch OC drive PAC up the loving wall in the title match even if Kenny is probably winning the match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

#PutTheBeltOnKenny

Never happen, not until they get it off of Jericho who they should really turn face because the heel act is starting to get old.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

History Comes Inside! posted:

PIP of the Good Brothers being beaten half to death by Best Friends and Lucha Bros for the entire duration of the triple threat.

Chuckie T: Haha, they won't be able to interfere in the title match now!
Penta: ....title match? :confused:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

Also Sakisama.

John Silver and Mei Saint-Michel on either side of her, both crying out,"SAKISAMA!" repeatedly trying to get her attention.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

Later in the match, Silver slips on the platter.

In the postshow, Mei Saint-Michel can't find her platter because Silver is now using it carry around meat.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hang on a second..... THAT'S NOT WHAT DMD STANDS FOR AT ALL! :aaa:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MotU posted:

i missed the sting match and regret it

Sting looked so loving good I couldn't believe it!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DuhSal posted:

that was really great! 4.5 hrs and it honestly didn't feel like it at all.. maybe a bit closer to the end during the stampede but otherwise not one moment dragged. such a huge difference to watching something like raw which feels like 8 hrs and this didn't feel heavy in the slightest. very very enjoyable show. crowd was phenomenal as well.

Reminds me of some of those Wrestle Kingdoms where the show would end and I would think,"Really? Already?" and then realize it had gone for like 6-7 hours :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hey I was just thinking about something.... Double or Nothing was really loving great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

No new Dynamite thread? That's.... weird.

I'm glad I get to watch it live, but man stupid pre-emptions :mad: